Chapter 25

(3 months later)
Von pov:

I woke up and threw on some clothes then I went down stairs and headed to my car, I drove down to the mall cuz i wanna buy deuana some clothes and shii.

I pulled up at the mall and went to baby's r us, i walked in and saw all these families and shii and it made me get in my feelings cuz me and jas ain't together no mo buh she always come back so Ian too worried bout it. I picked out a couple things for a newborn girl and then I went to the checkout lane and saw Ashanti working ere.

Ashanti- so you finally wanna be in madison life?!

Von- cut dhet shit out I'm getting stuff for me Nd jas child.

Ashanti- so what's the gender?
Von- we don't know yet.
Ashanti- Well I'm putting you on child support.
Von- hell nah I Ain't doing Shit without a dna test!
Ashanti-Von it's fucking yours!
Von-Yeah, we'll see

After I told Ashanti that I need a damn dna test I left and headed down to jas house cuz I need her back in my life and i also need to get off my cheating ways.

(At jas house)

I knocked I jas door and she answered except she saw it was me and almost closed the door so I held it open and ran in.

Jas- what is it Von?
Von- I got some stuff for the baby gal
Jas- we don't know if it's a girl though von.
Von- oh well. But I wanted to know if you missed me.
Jas- no...

I slapped her ass real hard and made her moan, then i pulled down her pants and panties then I put my massive dick inside her.

Von- did you miss this ma?
Jas- M-mm y-yes daddy
Von- what was eht?
Jas- MHM YES DADDY
Von- I can't hear you jas!
Jas- I MISS EHT DICK!
Von- Ight then.

Then I took my dick out her and cumned on her stomach, the I picked her up and put her on her knees and made her gag and deep throat my dick.

Jas-mhmmm
Von-go faster!
Jas-y-es daddy.
Von-faster!

Jas was showin dhet she missed me buh I don understand why she be playin too damn much. So I pushed her off my dick then I told her bye then I left jus to mess wit her  a lil bit.

(2 hours later)
Jas pov:
I was at home sitting on my bed with a towel on trying to figure out how I let Von get to me AGAIN, I had just got out the shower and was thinking of what I was gone do. I went in the living room and cleaned the cum off of the floor and then off of the couch, after that I got a FaceTime from bllani so I answered.
Bllani- Hey jas?
Jas- wassup?
Bllani- can I bring Brooklyn over please?
Jas- it's gone run you a couple dollars.
Bllani- I'll pay you 20 dollar! Damn jas I'm tryna go out
Jas-ahhhhhhhg ight bring her over ere.
Bllani- ight luh you
Jas-you too.

Bllani hung up the phone and then I went and put some clothes on and I threw my hair up in a messy bun and I turned on Netflix and I started watching on my block. About 30 mins later bllani pulled up and handed me Brooklyn then she was gone, so me and Brooklyn went in the kitchen I fixed her a drink then we went in my room and we went to bed.

(1:00 am)
I woke up and saw my phone was lit so I grabbed it off my dresser and I had messages from von.

Babydaddy- jas?
Babydaddy- jas you awake??
Babydaddy- jas I miss yhu!
Babydaddy- I know you thinking bout me and what I have 😉😉
Babydaddy- frl jas answer me!
Babydaddy- jas come give me some kitty 🤤
Jas- nahh you pull up😏
Babydaddy- ight and go ahead and get undressed.
Jas- yes sir

I walked in my closet and took off my clothes and my bra and panties then I went in the dining room on the other side of the house and opened the door for von. Von walked in and immediately got on his knees he then started licking and sucking all in my pussy making me moan loudly. Then he picked me up and laid me on the kitchen counter and put the tip of his dick in and then his massive dick was fully inside of me making me cum on his dick so I pushed him off and sat on his face so he could eat me out. I then cumned in his mouth some more and he just licked it off the sides of his face and spit the rest out while he was moaning and moving my hips up and down on top of him so I moved lower and he started sucking on my tidies and biting my nipple. Von picked me up off the counter and took me in the bathroom in the dining room and he turned on the shower then we finished fucking. Von turned me around and I bent over he then started slamming his dick inside me making me way wetter then I already was. I was loud asf!

Von- jas you is my bitch again and i don't give a fuck what you say cuz this pussy is mine.
Jas- yes daddy
Von- now come suck daddies dick.
Jas- no von come on let's just go to bed I'm tired and Brooklyn's in my room.

Me and von dried off and went into my room, I put on a gown so von could eat my pussy before we went to bed and he laid under the cover eating me out but let's not finish what else happend...

..:............................
.........
....
..
just something cuz I been slow asl.