Chapter 22

1 year later
(Jas) POV

It's been a year and me and von are still together, he cheats every now and then, i now live with him. So that's just a catch up!!

"Babe I'm hungry" i said laying on his chest we had just got done doing business if ya know what i mean. He got up and pulled on his pants yo go get some food. Perfect timing, when he left out i went into the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test, pissed on it and had to wait ten minutes, i pasted around the room til my alarm went off, i went into the bathroom and picked the test up, it had two lines meaning I'm pregnant, i burst into tears i go into me and Vons room and wait for him to come back. He then comes back with McDonald's.

"Hey babe, umm....can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said handing me my food.

"Please please please don't be mad...but..... I'm P-pregnant." I said crying. He just looked at me.

"Stop all that crying, it's my fault for not wanting to wear condoms." He said rocking me back and forth in his arms.

"So your not mad at me?" I asked. He nodded his head i was so happy, only part is i gotta tell my mom and sister, my Neice is going to have a cousin, bllanis daughter Brooklyn

 He nodded his head i was so happy, only part is i gotta tell my mom and sister, my Neice is going to have a cousin, bllanis daughter Brooklyn

(5:00 pm)

I grab my pregnancy test and put it in my purse, i grab the BMW keys so i can go over my sisters house.

(At bllanis)

My mom moved down here two months on. I walked into the apartment and said hi and sat on the love seat.

"Umm i came to tell you guys.... I'm pregnant." I said with a smile but they weren't.

"What? But you only 19 you don't need a baby you fo you i don't approve!" My mom yelled. I looked down at the test.

"Well me and von are financial stable, we have a big house, and we can provide everything a baby needs. I think I'm ready for a baby." I said.

"But what the hell dod i say I'm your mother, and i said you ain't having that goddamn baby end of subject." She said, i started crying.

"B-but it's my baby, would you abort me if you were 19, you had me at 16, I'm basically grown." I said sniffling.

"Well don't be like me when You get married then you can go open your legs but til then i don't want you around von if he putting babies in you!" She yelled. I couldn't believe she wanted me to kill my baby and leave my boyfriend.

"Ma you need to chill out really she's grown if she wants to have a baby and be with von let her be, she's already made her choice." Bllani said defending me. My mom got up and slapped the shit out of me, i didn't hit her back cause she my mama.

"Go ahead and ruin your damn like for a dumb ass baby!" She said still hitting me.

"I'm sorry!" I said trying to block her hits, i got up and walked out of the house. I could let believe my mother would be so cruel about me and her own grand child.

________________________________

JUST A LUL SHOR CHAPTER FOR YALL SINCE I AINT BEEN POSTING IVE BEEN WORKING ON M NEW BOOK TRYING TO GET ATLEAST 10 CHAPTERS IN BEFORE I GO BACK TO WRITING THIS BOOK.❤️