chapter 8

vons pov

i watched as jasmin slept peace fully, i kinda felt bad, cause i was playin the shit out ha, but it seemed like lul mama aint care, maybe cuz im her her first. she starts to wake up.

"good morning." i say, she looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"take me home." she said while groaning and touching her cooter, i could tell she was sore, cuz she was workin dat thing last night.

"damn i cant get a good morning?" i said

"no cheaters dont deserve it."

"but i deserve pussy" i said, she got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

"you gone let me hop in wit cha?" i said.

"go ask yo hoes." she said over the water.

"wanna know what you right we should break up, you irkind shit for real delete my number." i said and slammed the door, shit i was tired of her dumb ass.

jass pov

i hop out his shower and quickly put on my clothes and leave out his house looking red. i call an uber to come and get me. the uber pulls up and gets me i hop in and i break down crying.

i make it home and i run to the bathroom to throw up, i go to my room and think about how i might be pregnant.

"um bllani can i have some money, so i can get some snacks?" i asked

"damn girl here, with yo greedy self" she said handing me a 20

"thanks." i said and walked to DG i grabbed a two dollar pregnacy tests and a couple of snacks.

i sat on my bed looking at the test trying to gain courage to look at it, i finally got up and took it. i waited ten minutes.

"oh no." i said as the test said positive. i began to think how my family gone act, i knew it wasnt gone be pretty so i grabbed my phone and looked up how much an abortion costs.

"damn 600 dollars" i sighed that was half of my college savings but i gotta do what i gotta do. i made an appointment at 5:30 AM on monday. i felt bad that my baby had to suffer for what i did.

(MONDAY)

"bllani im going to the doctor for a sports physical, so i can join the basket ball and dance team," i lied.

"ok you need a ride its 5:00?"

"naw its only thirty minutes away." she looked at me.

"for real jas watcha doin?" she asked

"im for real getting a physical, and then going to misha apartment." she looked at me once more.

"ok" she said i walked out and headed to the doctor. i made in there, as i waited in the waiting room a lady who looked like von walked in the room with a lul girl who looked about ten, she grabbed a children sheet and sat down next to me since it was the only spot.

"i love your nails." she said

"thank you, i like your hair."i said nicely, i could use someone to talk to, cause i was so scared.

"why are you here?" the lady asked

"umm...abortion." i said while looking down.

"what about you?" i asked.

"oh my daughter is sick."she said.

"is she your only child?" i asked.

"no i have a son who's 20, you might know him his name is davontae
." she said,

"really me and him da-" i paused

"never mind" i said.

" jasmine harlem, doctor voloza would like to meet with you in room 306." i got up

"nice talking to you." i said 

" you to " vons mother said, i walked in room 306 i saw dr.voloza and shook her hand 

"ok jasmine are you sure?" i shook my head. she handed me a robe and hair bonnet, she then took me to the x-ray room  to get a sonograph of then baby, i put it in my purse. then we went into the surgery room.

(after surgery)

i went home, instead of going to mishas house cause i felt like being alone. i opened the door of my room and plopped down on the bed thinking of a better reason than "im not ready" i was starting to regret what i did, i opened my legs, but aint have the guts to open my legs to bring a life into this world. i needed some jesus, i wondered how von was gone act, but im sure didnt the child as much as i did.

vons pov

i headed to my mom house to get my sister and take her shopping  cuz it was almost her birthday.

"wassup ma, DAMN what  wrong with you?" i asked my sister

"she got the flu." my mom said.

"shit you aint gettin my car wit that shit, when she feel better call me so i can take you shopping." i said.

"she she should be good i took her to the doctor today, oh yeah i saw this girl who said she new you." i looked over at her.

"how she look?" i asked 

"she was mixed, long curly brown hair, and hazel eyes"

" what was her name?" i asked

"umm... the doctor said j-jasmine i think." my mom said.

"why was she there?" i asked.

"abortion." i looked at my mom with a shocked emotion.

" ma im finna go real quick, ill be back." i said in a mad tone.

................................................................................................................................................................

im sorry for taking so long i was sleep all day.