Chapter 16

(The next day)
Jas pov

I woke up with a huge headache! I walked out of my bed room to the kitchen to get some sprite and hot cheetos. i walked back into my room and my phone started ringing, it was von so i answered it.

"jas i got to go to cali for like a week, and wanted to know if you wanna come?" he asked, i was so excited ive never been to cali before!

"yeah lemme ask lani real quick." i said with a big smile across my face, i walked over to lani's room and stepped in she was on the phone with her ugly ass baby daddy.

"lani can i go to cali with von for a week?" i asked, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"so you dont see me on the phone? you can go cuz i need a break from you!" she said in a angry tone, she was really starting to get on my last nerves, she always got a attitude, but i guess it just  her being pregnant.

"von i can go but we go on fall break in two days so...?" i asked

"we leaving in two days." he said. i said ok and hung up, i love to be prepared so i started packing right away. in the middle of packing misha called. i answered.

"bitch bitch BITCH so me and hakeem did the nasty ad he told me he like chocolate, so he asked me out!" she said while screamig i laughed.

"im dead go to sleep." i said while laughing up a storm.

"so im going out of town to memphis wanna come?" i kinda felt bad cuz i kinda felt bad cuz i dont spend no time with her.

"when?" i asked

"in two days!" she said.

"well i cant go.." i said felling selfish.

"why not?" she asked.

".....cuz me and von going to cali....im really sorry!" i said.

"you always with that nigga, you done forgot about me." she said in a low tone.

"when we come back imma spend time with you i promise." i said. my head was still hurting so i got under the covers then i heard a loud thud i jumped up and grabbed my old baseball bat and slowly crept into the living room were my sister was getting her ass beat by head ex boyfriend who was i jail, hes NOT THE FATHER OF HER CHILD. he was tall with tattoos all over his body and face, he was brown skinned, with dark brown eyes he went to jail for beating up his baby mama, for trying to put child support on him, he began yelling and stuff.

"BITCH YOU DONE GOT KOCKED UP BY SOME NIGGA HUH. HUH. HUH!" said punching her in the face.

"IM-IM SORRY WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE!" lani said with tears streaming down her face. i slowly walked behind him without him noticing, he pulled out a gun and aimed for my sisters belly he clicked it back and took it off saftey and right before he shot BAM i hit him in the head with my bat sending him to the floor.

"we gotta get out of here." i said, lani looked ant me in shocked and slowly got up and walked towards me, she hugged me and started crying.

"you wanna go to von house with me? he dont mind you coming, im sure." she just stood there crying and shaking, i unstood were she was coming from she had a gun aimed to her child.

"umm...c-can we check the baby in the morning?" she asked looking all pale and shit.

von pov

i was watching the game and that bitch ashanti keep blowing my phone up, i cut her off a long time ago but she still want me to believe that her baby is my baby. ion got time to be playin games with that bitch she act as if she dot understand english, jas called and i answered.

"wussup shawty" i said

"hey, can me and lani come over cuz her ex boyfriend came over and ya know put dem hands on ha so i hit him i the head with a bat and we dont wanna be here when he wake up." i started laughing.

"you know i dont care." i said while focusing on the game.

"ok, we on our way." she said. ashanti started face timing me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!" i yelled.

"i want you to come check on yo baby mama." she aid.

"get the FUCK off my phone wit dat im not yo baby daddy!" i said and hung up in her face. suddenly i here a knock so i grab my gun and slowly walk down the stairs to the front door i open it and its just jas and lani.

"shit you was finna get shot, deadass.

"ha ha, funny" she said being sarcastic. i let lani stay in one of my guest bedrooms. and jas sleep with. i went back in my room and started watching the game AGAIN, cuz everyone was disturbing me, jas was on the other side of me watching riverdale on her phone, cuz she said she aint like the teams that were playing hell i aint like them either but i just like watching basketball so i aint really care.

"von were yo air pods at?" she asked, i passed them to her cuz she was buggin the shit out off me with that riverdale shit, she smiled and put them on to continue watching her show, then she started kicking me and shit, it made me wanna fuck her but her sister was in the room down the hall and jas get to loud when we fuck.

"jas stop." i said, she was acting like a baby and shit.

"no i dont want you on the bed." she said while whining my bed is big asf and she want the whole thing, i got up and sat on the floor she smiled, i had her spoiled. while on the floor i booked me and jas a stay at the shore hotel in cali, i got jas the spa and special and extra stuff, for our stay. i look up and jas and she zoned out into her phone so i creep up to the bed and get in between jas legs she looks down at me and smiles i slowly take her panties down, i start licking and she start moaning i cover her mouth cuz agian her sister there, im only gone eat her kitty she get too loud when i get to stickin. so i start slurpin and flicking my tounge up in down her vagina, i then start nibblin on her clit and she cummed, im bout tired of her doing that shit in my mouth it aint taste nasty but it felt weird.

"im sorry." she said making a pout face she new what she was doin, she just love getting on my nerves.

"go take a shower." i say mugging her.

................................................................................................................................................................

ok how as dis chapter?"