Chapter 23

(jas pov)

Me and von were sitting in bed watching tv, he was rubbing my belly and kissing me.

"Babe what do you want boy or girl?" I asked von

"I want a girl." Von said.

"Aww me too!" I said

"What we gone name her?"

"Umm....something with a D" He said i rolled my eyes.

"Or something with a j." I said.

"No" He said, i scoffed.

"Oh so our son or daughter can be named with your first letter of your name but not mines. WOW" i laughed. He slapped my butt.

"Hell Yeah, you ain't important." He said laughed, i rolled my eyes.

"ight how bout deuana bae?"

"that's ight"

"but what if we have a boy?"

"nah my dick is magical so i get wtf i want.'

"nigga please"

"i gotta go..." von said after looking at his phone.

"what bitch needa get her ass beat!?"

"its fucking buisness so move the fuck around"

"yeah whatever" i said

"bye jas" von was now mad.

i really dont understand how this nigga can get so mad but he the one going around cheating when we supposed to be a damn family! like the fuck. and he the one that be getting caught anyway so miss me with that thot shit. i facetimed misha and asked her to come over.

"hey bitch!" misha said answering the phone.

"waddup hoe"

"nothin bout to go  to the club"

"awl do you wanna come over instead and watch netflix" i said with a smile.

"of fucking course!"

"ight see u"

i walked downstairs made some pot pie and got some oreos for me and misha. misha then walked in the house and plopped down on the couch.

"hey sistakat"

"wats gucci" misha said

"whatchu wanna watch?"

"the originals cuz klaus is baee"

"nigga he a fucking vampire" i said.

"where is vons ugly ass?"

"i dunno but lets watch netflix"

i got up to go get my phone out the kitchen and i had a text from von sayin he was gone be back in a hour nd 30 minutes. i got annoyed but the i went back in the living room wit misha. it was now an hour and i sent misha home so i could take me a shower then clean up when von gets back. von then pulled up so i went in the bedroom and started to clean up. von came in the room. i started cleaning under the bed then i puled out some black lace panties with a customized name on them, the name tiyana.

"nigga who tf is these" i yelled throwing the fishy panties at von"

"yours jas damn"

"quit fuckin playin wit me. my name aint fucking tiyana"

" no shit sherlock they tiyana's"

"so you was being a hoe again!"

"jas shut up!"

"NO VON IM FUCKING DONE WIT YOUR HOE ASS"

i walked out that house and i called an uber to go to misha house. misha already knew i was coming so i went to her room and sat on her bed to tell her what happend

"so what about this nigga cheating again !"

"that nigga dont appreciate you if he wanna fuck other people

i put my phone on charger next to misha bed then when it powered on i seen all these messages from von.

Bae 💕~ jas come back!
Bae 💕~ stop doing this childish shii
Bae 💕 ~ okay jas I won't cheat no mo
Bae 💕 ~ jasmine!?
Bae 💕 ~ jas fuck you bro
Bae 💕 ~ u won't c me tmr for the pregnancy stuff.
Me ~ I don't care Von we ain't together no mo anyway so suck my dick 🙄👎🏽.

i turned off my phone then went to bed cuz im forreal tired of vons shii lately. so tomorrow when i go see if im actually pregnant i hope von dont be ere cuz then he gone expect everything to be ight and then we fuck again like no nigga.

(the next day)

(still jas pov)

i got up from misha bed and sneaked out misha room cuz she was still sleep and i didnt wanna wake her, i called an uber then i rode down to the doctors office to finally see if i had a baby.

"hi how are you" i said to the doctor.

"hello ma'am, so just have a seat here"

"ok thanks"

i got on the bed thingy thats in ever hospital room. and i layed down so that the doctor could give me an ultrasound so i could know if i was gonna have me a baby deuana.

"so im going to put this gel on your stomach it might be cold" the doc said.

"ok"

"mmm k so you are definitly having a child!"

"oh my gawdddddd! thank you jesus!!

"haha your welcome and have a nice day."

"you too, byeee"

i called my uber to come back and pick me up and i went t bllani house.

"hey ma and hey sis"

"what you want jasmine" my moms said.

"weeeeell im officially pregnant"

________________________________________________________________________________

just a lil sum