Chapter 21

jas pov

i started getting ready to go to the club with von. i flat ironed my hair, threw o my leather crop top and a camo skirt.

 i flat ironed my hair, threw o my leather crop top and a camo skirt

I walked over to von and saw that he was talking to ghost. He looked down at me and smiled. Ghost walked out with his crew,von looked at me then my clothes.

"That damn skirt to little." He said.

"Von I'm good." He started pulling on my skirt. I tried to move his hand. He then picked me up and started to pull my panties down, i watched him as he inserted his tongue into my small slit. He started sucking on my clit making my wiggle and moan softly. He grabbed my legs and held them up higher. He started nibbling on my clit and swirling his tongue on it. I started moaning louder. Von then inserted three of his fingers in me and started licking. I was moaning and squirming.

"I-I'm about to cum!" I yelled.

"Cum then." He said, he never lets me cum in my mouth, but i started cumming in his mouth. I grabbed his head and started making him go faster.

"Oh shit oh shit shitttt!" I moaned while having and orgasms. He got up and wiped his mouth and pulled my panties up for me.

"Get up we gotta go." He said. I got up and pulled on my red bottom heels, and grabbed my black Chanel purse that von bought me.

.............................................
(At the club)

I was sitting in vip on my phone i looked up and saw von drinking some henny. Von looked at me and started kissing on me.

"Mm imma fuck the shit out of you when we get back to the hotel." He told me i started to laugh. He goes back to drinking. I get up and start dancing and this nigga just starin at me.

"Come mere and give daddy a lap dance." He said, i walked over to him and started grinding on his penis then i got up and started to twerk in his lap, he was slapping my ass and shit, i let out a moan even though we weren't fucking. He started to grab my waist and hit his dick on my booty i laughed.

(Von POV)

So has sittin on my lap throwing ha ass then everything pop off Kate goes to get a drink from the bar and tony and and Mitchell making her a drink. Tony starts talking to me.

"She's about to go back there." He whispers into the head peice. Then she walked towards Mario's office but he's already dead and ghost cleaning that up. I see jay swiftly snatch her after she takes a sip of her drink.

"I got bitch". I hear screaming through the head set. I move jaz from off my lap and she looks at me crazy. But i didn't care.

"C'mon has we bout to go." I said she got up and grabbed her things we went through the back exit cuz that's were they have late. Jay and Mitchell out are in the truck waiting on jay to switch the footage out. Hey

"Get in the car jas." She slowly walked back to the car. I grabbed Kate's phone and started texting her brother.

Me~Mario told me to tell you to meet us at the old warehouse.

Brother❤️~ok I'm on my way.

Me~ok bye😁

I close the app and  turn her phone off. I walked to the car and saw jas on her phone.

"Who you talkin to?" I asked

"My mama." She said. We drove to the warehouse. And Kate's brother pulled up. He had  5 people with him, he noticed it was me and he started shooting. Jas started screaming and crying i pull out my gun and start shooting back.

"GET THE FUCK DOWN!" I yelled, she did as said michell, tony, and jay started shooting. I shot Kate's brother right in the head and the fat black guy in his neck. Tony shot the red headed dude in his leg then head. Michell shot the mixed dude in his chest. And jay shot the other two dudes, i looked down at jas and she was shaking like crazy.

"You ok ma?" I said. She just looked at me in tears, i pulled out my phone and called ghost to come clean the mess up.

........................
Just a lil sum for ya cuz we ain't been posting🤪