chapter 7

jasmine pov

i had got home from school, i laid in my bed and FaceTimed dre.

"what you doin ma?"he said

"nun what you doin?"i said

"finna hop in da shower, wish you could hop in to." he said while licking his lips.

i laughed."why would i take a shower with you?"i asked

"cuz you my girl."he said which made me think about von.

"nigga who said i was yo girl?"i said.

"i did and everyone know you mine."when he said that my heart stopped.

"why you tell them that?" i said.

"so niggas wont try some." he said, making me mad.

"imma call you later." i said then hung up. i was kinda scared, about what was going to happen if von finds out, he has issues, but im just gone talk to him and hope fully he dont spam out on me.

von pov

so before i picked jas up ashanti called me talking bout how jas was boo'd up on another nigga, named dre, i was mad as hell but i tried not to let it show, so i aint talk to her. but she wanna play games we can play games, i called hoe #25.

"yo you tryna fuck?" i said.

"baby im down for wateva!" she said.

"thats whats up." i said, and imma pay that nigga dre a vist.

jas pov

oh my fucking gosh von aint talked to me all day, so i decided to call him. i called 16x but he aint answer nun of them, i tried one more time.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT! BLOWIN UP MY PHONE AND SHIT, IS YOU OUT CHA MIND!" he said, i was shocked.

"i just want-"he cut me off.

"I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS GET OFF MY PHONE, WITH YO SLOW ASS!" i stayed quiet.

"im tired of you talking to me anyway you want, and im not finna look like a fool for you call me back when you get yo shit together." i said while sniffling.

"NUN AINT WRONG WIT ME BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT DELETE MY NUMBER SHAWTY." i sighed.

"are you high?" i asked.

"mane get the fuck off my phone" he hung up in my face, i was hurt so.....i called him back.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU FUCKING WANT" he said.

"im sorry." even though he should be apologizing but sometimes he act mental

he sighed " you cheating on me?" he asked

"no, who told you that?" i said cracking my fingers, putting on shoe, and my hair up, cuz now im ready to fight.

"dont worry bout it." he said.

"oh hell naw, nigga for real tell me, im not playin with you." i said in a semi high voice.

"who you yelling at ?"

"im not even yelling, i TALKING to davonta mason hall."

"dont use my goverment name over the phone, but it was ashnt- oop i said to much."he laughed.

"bet." i walk to the park cuz that hoe always hoing at the park. so i make it to the park at and see ashanti ugly ass gossiping, i walk up to her.

"bitch now why yo lying" she looked at me up and down then turns back around 

"hoe i know you see me" i said

"bitch get out my face!" she said while pushing me . punched her in the jaw, and kept punching her she started wind milling and reaching for my hair, i pulled her on the floor and started beating her goofy, blood was all over mmy hands and her face was fucked up.i punched her some more then von pulls me off her.

"jas you needa chill."he said

"bitch thats why von fucked me two days ago!" ashanti said, so i tried running up on her again but von grabbed me.

"VONSTOPTOUCINGMEYOUGONEASKIFIMCHEATINGONYOUWHENYOUWASCHEATINGFUCKYOU!" i said all together.

"get in the car jas." he said

"NO"

"get in the car."

"no"

"GET IN THE FUCK CAR IM NOT FINNA SAY IT AGAIN" i jumped and walked slowly to the car. we just sat in the car quietly, til i broke the silence.

"umm...i think we should break up."i said, he looked at me and started laughing, i got scared.

"we break up when i say we break up the fuck you though this was." he said while laughing, this what i get for wantin a thug.i just got quiet. we pulled up to his house, i tried staying away from him that night but he wouldn't let me, he kept trying to kiss and hold me, he slowly touch off my panties, and playing with my clit.

"vons stop!" he looked at me all crazy

"so i cant play with my pussy?" he said

" you mean my pussy?" i said

"naw mine." he said, kissing my  neck which turned me on, he pullled me up and stated eating my pussy like his life depended on it, i was moaning

"im about t cum" he srunched up his face.

"already?" he got up and started putting his penis in me and made me bounce on it, i was moaning and screaming, this wemt on for 2 hour then he cummed in side me.

"what the hell is wrong with you! are you trying to get me pregnant!" i pushed him

"it aint even that serious, chill, i cummed in you cuz you special"i looked at him, trying to play mind games with me.

"get away from me." i was mad at myself cuz i felt like i rewarded him for cheating on me. i went up stairs to his room and went to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW YALL FEEL BOUT THIS ONE?