chapter 4

(a week later)

jasmines pov

its been a week since what happend and von hasn't even bothered to text me, which is a bitch move but i'm about to go to the court wit misha.

Me~meet me at the park.

Best friend 🤞🏽💕🤪~ok be there.

(At the park)

"me and bestfriend at the park talking and shii and i see vons irking ass walking towards me"

"shorty come ere"

"bestfriend is this nigga really tryna talk to me!?"

outta fcking no where this nigga pulls me by my arm and makes me come wit him.

"wtf von you haven't talked to me in a week"

"and im sorry shorty but we talking now"

von starts to kiss and touch on me in an agressive way.

"VON WTF! you leave me on read for a week and you see me nd expect to fuck?"

"ma who said i just wanna fuck you i miss you" i gave him that "really nigga look"

"so you miss me, but you got my number and can talk to me anytime."

"jas im not finna argue with yo ass" and he takes me behind the bleachers, and grabs my hand and puts it in his pants "you like that" he said. i felt his massive dick. tried bending me over.

"NO VON IM TIRED OF YOU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME"  i said while crying

he hugged me "im sorry" he said 

vons pov

After the talk with jas i went home, and called tae cause we had to do a couple hits on some nigga

 that fucked around with my drugs, gotta vist his wife, mama, and sister. i know its wrong that others have to suffer for some dumb ass niggas but thats the consequence.

me, tae, and the clique drive out to queens. we pull up to a medium sized house, i put on my ski mask and hoped on the car. i knocked on the door this pretty browned skinned girl opened the door with long black hair. "GET DOWN BITCH, GET THE MOMZ AND SISTA" i yelled "we throw them in the back of the van and head to my warehouse. we tied up his mama, his wife and sister, they was giving me that "fuck me"look, witch made me think off a plan.

"come mere tae" i said "i got a plan i need you to find chris and get them tell'em imma fuck his sister and wife, and send his mama body part to him in a box, and he gone come for them and we gone blow his ass up.

jas pov

misha asked me to go to a party with her i had nothing to do so i decided to go with her, so she was on the way over to help me pick out my outfit.

"hey girl! lets go look at yo choices"misha said"

"okay so misha picked me out this outfit with my red and green crop top with my black,yellow, and red leather jeans, paired with my clout glasses. 

(at the party)

me and misha was sitting and talking til some dude came over and asked to talk to misha so i was left alone to watch as some ugly bitches shake there ass. then some dude came up to me im not gone lie he was fine but von is sexy,fine,cute,and handsome all together but i feel like he on some abusive type shit so imma leave him alone.

"yo ma lemme rap with you real quick

"umm i dont know you"

"but you could learN-n" i could tell you was drunk" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to a room i tried to get out of his grip but he was holding on tight, i punched him in the jaw and tried to kick him in the balls but he stopped my leg

"i tried being nice now your making me mad" he said.

i got scared "please let me go!" i said.

"yeah when im done"he said.

vons pov

after we finished our hit at the warehouse we headed to quans house for a party he was throwing.

when we arrived a whole bunch of girls came up to me asking questions like "can i get yo number" "wanna fuck" "you baby daddy material" wanna dance" but i ignored them cuz i saw misha knowing jas is with her "were jas" i asked misha

"umm i think she is with marion" i turned up my face

"THAT NIGGA THAT RAPED THAT 16 YEAR OLD GIRL ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB, YOU FUCKING DRUNK AND AINT LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR FRIEND FUCK OUTTA HERE"

i look through rooms, but then i heard crying from a room, i open the door and its that nigga marion trying rape jas but she wasnt going.

i punched him in the face back in forth til he feel out and i kept kicking him in the head.

i looked at jas whom was shaking and crying, grabbed by the waist.

"i got you, i got you" ill never admit it but im falling for her.