I love you too [Tom Holland]

Cast: Spiderman cast, Tom Holland, Yourself, Harrison, Tom's brothers
-----------------------------------------------------------
You woke up in your trailer  at 10 am. Fortunately, you had day off of filming and you could relax. It was sunny day and very good for swimming. You slowly got off your bed and went towards kitchen to grab some breakfast. You were eating your meal when suddenly you got text from Tom:

Tom✌
Hey y/n, me and others are throwing up small pool party. do you wanna join?

'Like he is reading in my thoughts'  you said to yourself and smiled.

You
Yes of course , when? Do you want me to bring something to eat?

Tom✌
At 4pm ☺ noo no, I have everything.

You
Ok, fine. See you

Tom✌
See you darling 😉

And it this message your heart jumped. 'Darling..., why darling?' you started asking yourself. Wow he named you darling. You were hyped about that. You had crush on Tom since you two started shooting Spiderman:Homecoming 2. Nobody knows. A lot of people were saying that Tom had crush on you too but you didn't believe them. You were so happy about meeting him today but in the other way, you were very nervous.

You put your swimsuit into bag and put on yourself pair of shorts,  T-shirt and pair of white converse. Then you went to Tom's house which Marvel geave him for the time of filming. You opened the door and went inside. Suddenly, the loud music hit you and you went towards the garden.

"Y/n is here " Zendaya shouted and you smiled at her. Everybody said hi to you. Then  you laid on sunbed and put your T-shirt off of you.   You could notice how Tom was staring at you. "Hey Tom!" Sam yelled at Tom and poked  him in shoulder. Tom put his eyes off of you and started playing with boys in water.

You were enjoying the beautiful weather when Laura said: " Y/n, you know before you were here, Tom all the time was talking about you. He is really in love with you!"
"Really? What he was talking about me?" you asked her with red cheeks. "Ohh you know... He said that you were cute and charming and beautiful. And a lot of things." Zendaya answered. OMG he probably is in love with me. Wow. He feels the same. "Y/n!" Jacob yelled at you "y-y-yes?" You were pulled out of your thoughts. "Come join us!" He said "oh... Ok." You said hesitantly.

You got off sunbed and went towards pool. Then you sat at the edge of pool and  slip into water which was warm. You smiled at Tom so did he. Suddenly you saw Tom going towards you. "heyyy... You look awesome" he said and smiled. "Why, thank you" you answered and blushed. "Y/n I...I - I have to tell you something" "but please after that please we will be still friends?" he declared and stood in front of you. Then he grabbed your hands and started : "you know... I don't know how to tell you that, umm..... Ok. Fine. Yeah. I really like you y/n .  I can even say that I love you." You were  struck dumb.He continued "if you don't feel the same way it is fine. But please can we be still friends?" You smiled and said nothing but you kissed him passionately. " I love you too Tom" you smiled again and again you kissed him. Suddenly everybody started cheering and clapping.

"Harry !!!" Harrison shouted "Yes Haz?" Harry answered and started running towards sunbeds.  "You have to give me my money" Haz siad happily " which money? I don't know what are you talking about." Harry said stupidly while Harrison was following him.  " Oh Harry... Do you forget about our bet? " Haz added " Oh Jesus. Yeah I owe you $10. " Harry said hesitantly. "Hahaha I knew Tom would  dare to do it " Haz said laughing.