Happines [Tom Holland]

Tom's POV

Tom's POV

"Could we finish a little bit earlier?" I asked. "Yes, of course" the interviewer answered with a smile on her face.

After 10 minutes, I was done with the interview. I was really curious and scared of what could have happened to Y/n. There was the worst scenario in my head. What if she hurt herself? This question hadn't left my head until I knocked on the Y/n's door. I sighed with relief when I saw her. "Oh my goodness, love" I said and entered the house.  She was all crying and sniffing. "Oh Tommy" she whispered when she hugged me tightly. I kissed her head. She buried her head in my neck.

Your POV

I was so happy and frightened in the same time. I had a really exciting news for Tom. "Baby, do you remember when we were talking about our future?" I asked him softly still sniffing. "Yes darling. Yeah" Tom smiled just at the thought of it. "You know..." I pulled out of the hug. I shifted my gaze at Tom's eyes and put my hands on his shoulders.

"What is it? " he said with tears in his eyes. He hated when I was crying. His arms were on my hips so I moved his right hand on my belly. I think he already had known what I wanted to declare.

"We are going to be parents" When the last word left my mouth, my boyfriend lifted me and my legs embraced his waist "I can't believe it. Oh, that's amazing!!" he said while kissing my lips. I laughed softly.

"I love you so much darling. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to spend with you the rest of my life" he said and I only answered a small, innocent 'I love you'  because I couldn't find words which would describe my all love to Tom.