After work [Tom Holland]

You woke up alone in your and Tom's shared bed. Cold hit your bare legs and you covered yourself with duvet. You looked at free spot next to you. Instead of Tom there was a sheet of paper with the inscription:

Good morning sweetheart ,
      I had to wake up early because they needed me on the set. I have to reshoot some scenes. I promise, I will be home soon.
                                             Love you,
                                               Tom xx

You love when Tom writes such letters. It melts your heart. You smiled to yourself, but you were a little disappointed because it turned out that you were spending the day alone.

You made yourself breakfast and texted Tom:
You: Hey Tommy, when are you going to be at home?
You put the cell phone on the table and sat on the couch. Then you turned on TV and started watching your favorite series and eating your meal.

Time was passing and Tom hasn't texted back yet. You started getting nervous, so you decided to call Harrison who was supposed to be with your boyfriend.
Haz - Hey y/n!
You - Hello Haz. Is Tom with you?
Haz - Yeah. He is shooting a scene right now.
You - Okay, because I texted him and he hasn't replied. Ummm... When are you going to finish shooting scenes?
Haz - Oh... Well... Really late, there is a lot to do.
You- Seriously? Ugh... Ok. Fine. Say to Tom that I miss him. Bye mate!
Haz - Ok. Bye y/n!

A sigh escaped your mouth and you went back to watching the TV. Suddenly, Tessa started to cuddle into your waist. While you were storking her, you got the idea of going for a walk with the dog.

/Tom's pov/

I was drinking a coffee when Harrison came to me. "Tom" he said "Yeah?" I looked at him. " I've just talked with y/n and she told me to let you know that she misses you" he explained and smiled. Then he went away.
~Oh...my little angel... She is alone at home and I can't do anything with it. Maybe, I could ask the director if he would let me leave work earlier...~ I thought to myself and well... It was a good idea. So, I ran to the director to ask him.

/3rd person pov/

****AFTER THE WALK WITH TESSA****

It was late evening and still no sign of Tom. You were in the kitchen  doing lemonade. You poured some lemonade into a glass and went to the garden.  You were going to sit on the chair when unexpectadely a pair of arms grabbed your shoulders. You turned around and it was Tom. "Oh my gosh! You scared me Thomas!" You were breathing heavily.

He laughed at your comment. "What's so funny?" You asked confused. "Nothing... Just... You are adorable" he answered and kissed your lips. You smiled during the kiss. Then he pulled out of the kiss and rested his forehead on yours.

You were looking into his brown eyes and  said: "I love you" He pulled you closer  to him. You were still holding a glass of lemonade. Your arms on his shoulders. "I love you too" he added and put his hands on your ass.

" You are really sexy" he said with  grin on his face. "Haha, I really do? " You chuckled. "Yes, you do baby. You look sexy in everything you wear and you are so beautiful" he said and lifted you by your buttocks.

"Tom!!! I have a drink in my hand! Watch out! " You yelled while he turned  and started walking towards the kitchen. "Put it  away here, baby" he pointed at the counter, still holding you in his arms. You rested a glass on the counter.

Then you headed to the bedroom, the whole time kissing and moaning. "You even don't  know how much I want this, sweetheart. I was thinking about you all day and I couldn't - " you interrupted him, kissing his lips passionately. "Please, show me how much you missed it" you said and Tom gently put you on the bed and climbed on top of you.