Gender reveal [Tom Holland]

You were lying on the couch and watching TV while waiting for Tom to come back home. It was doing late so you decided to text your boyfriend. While after, your cell phone started buzzing and on the screen appeared Tom's mum phone number. You answered call.

You: Hey Nikki!
Nikki: Hello sweetheart! How are you?
You: I am fine and what about you. We haven't talked for a while. 
Nikki: I am doing great. Yeah, I know and that's why I am calling you. I and Dom are doing barbecue. Maybe, would you like to come with Tom?
You: Yes, sure. What time may we come?
Nikki: 6 would be perfect.
You: Okay.
Nikki: See you y/n.
You: Bye.

You checked time and it was 5 p.m. You put your phone on the couch and headed towards the kitchen. While you were drinking water, you heard opening the door lock. You smiled and put a glass of water down on the counter.

"Hey love" Tom called in the hallway.
"In the kitchen" you answered loudly.
A moment later, you felt a pair of arms around your waist. You turned around, now facing your love.

"Hi" you said quietly and kissed Tom's lips. He lifted you and you sat on the counter. Now, he was between your legs. Tom slowly lifted the hem of your T- shirt, revealing your bare belly. Kissing your stomach, he said: " How is baby doing?"
"She is fine" you anwereds, fastly regreting what you said.
" And how is baby's mummy doing? Wait! What?! She?! "

He lifted you off the counter and you looked into his brown eyes.
"Ups. This is that surprise which I wanted to tell you. Yep. We are having a baby girl. "
"Oh my goodness" he put his hands on your cheeks and kissed you passionately.
"I was at the doctor's appointment today" you smiled widely.
"I am so happy. I love you so much." Then, Tom hugged you tightly.
"I love you too" you admitted.

During lovely hugging, you saw bags with groceries on the table.
"Oh, you did groceries" you added still hugging your boyfriend.
"Yes. All stuffs are for you darling and for baby of course"
"Thank you so much honey" you thanked him sweetly and then asked:

" Are you hungry?"
"Yes I am famished. I haven't eaten since 2 p.m. " he answered while massaging  his stomach.
"So, I got an offer from your mum.  She invited as to barbecue. "
"Awesome, what time?"  Tom asked.
"Literally, in an hour" you declared while putting groceries into the fridge.