Gender reveal part 3 [Tom Holland]

The next day, you woke up by Tessa's barking in the hallway. You slowly slide yourself off the bed but suddenly, you felt a hand grabbing yours arm. "Stay in bed, I will take care of Tessa" Tom said and you crawled into bed.  He kissed your lips and got out of the bed.

Tom's POV
I went downstairs and saw Tessa wiggling her tail. She definitely wanted to go for a walk. I had a sweatpants already on myself so I only put a T-shirt on. Then, I went with my dog for a thirty minute walk.

3rd person POV
You were laying in bed but hunger didn't give you a break so you headed downstairs to the kitchen. You washed your hands and started making a breakfast.

While you were boiling eggs, you heard the door opening. A minute later, you felt something licking your left leg. It was Tessa. You turned around and looked at Tom who was putting Tessa's leash on the table.

"Hey Tom" you said with smile on your face . He came closer to you and embraced you. Then, Tom gently rubbed your belly. He gave you a few kisses. "Good morning love " he said between kisses.

"You look beautiful darling" your boyfriend added and you blushed. "Thank you" you answered.  "You always look beautiful by the way" he murmured to your ear. He hugged you tightly. After a minute, you pulled out of the hug and finished doing breakfast.

While you two were eating, Tom looked at you and asked: "Babe, maybe we would go shopping? I have a day off today and I want to spend this time with you" "Hmm ... Good idea" you swallowed and went on "I need  new clothes, because soon my belly will be bigger"

***AT THE PARKING LOT***
You reached to the shopping center but there was no space to park the car in the parking lot outside. "If you can't park there, leave the car in the parking lot below, okay?" you were helping   Tom who was nervously looking for parking space.  "Oh yeah. You are right. I forgot there is the parking lot below." You laughed at how dorky can be sometimes Tom and looked through the car's window, searching for free space.

***IN THE MALL***
You headed to the mall together with Tom, hand in hand. Fortunately, there was no paparazzi. You always get stressed when there are a lot of people taking photos around you and Tom.

You went to TopShop and  immediately  found a lovely grey skirt. "Tom look at this" you pointed at the skirt. "wow it is gorgeous" he admitted " But not as much as you babe" "Tom!" you nudged him in the shoulder. "I am gonna take it" you took the skirt from the hanger and headed towards the changing room, Tom following you.

You put the skirt on and opened up the  curtain. "Look" you showed yourself to Tom. "Wow" he sighed and entered to the cabin where you were standing.

"You look awesome" he scanned all your body with his eyes. Tom slowly closed the blinds and pinned you to the wall. "You look extremely hot" he whispered and started kissing your lips hungryly.  "Tom" you moaned "Not here" you said and pulled out of the kiss.
"Sorry babe, but you look smokin' hot" he declared and smiled.

You decided to buy that skirt and went to the checkout. "$50" the cashier said. You were taking out your wallet from your purse when suddenly Tom grabbed your hand. "Let me pay" he whispered and catch eye contact with you. "No, Tom. I have money" you said and Tom added: " But please, let me buy this for you" You were looking into each other eyes. "Fine" you breathed. "Thank you" he said happily and kissed your head.

You bought a few more clothes and drove to the home. Tom parked the car in the garage and took bags of clothes from the trunk. He put the bags in the hallway and you made your way to the living room.

"Let's watch a movie" you announced and clapped your hands together. Tom picked a  movie on Netflix and you joined him on the couch. You cuddled to him and he embraced you with his right arm. 

"I love you honey" you said. "Love yo too darling. I can't wait to start a family with you" he added and kissed the top of your head.