Premiere [Tom Holland]

It was the day of the premiere of Tom's newest film. As you are Tom's girlfriend, it was your obligation to go with Tom to the movie premiere. You were very nervous because nobody knows that you are Tom's girlfriend. Only your families and friends know it. But you had recently texted with Tom about it and you both decided to go public. You wanted to look beautiful and not embarrass yourself in front of fans.

You were in the bathroom when you heard Tom yelling:
"Bebe, are you ready?"
"Nooo, give me a minute" you answered

Then you quickly ended doing your make-up and grabbed pair of your favourite high heels. You went downstairs to the kitchen and drunk a glass of water. Then you noticed Tom staring at you.
"You look amazing" he said while hugging you.
"Aww thank you baby" you added and kissed him on the cheek.

*AT THE PREMIERE*
You arrived at the premiere. You could hear all fans screaming and see camera's flashes.
"How are you feeling?" Tom asked rubbing your thigh.
"Fine" you answered with fake smile while looking  through  car's window.
"Everything will be ok. You have already met cast and they love you and-"
You stopped Tom while saying:
"But fans? The will hate me because I steal you from them and they-" he interrupted you " Love, please don't think that. It is not true what you are saying. They will love you as much as I do. If somebody will not then go away."
You truly smiled at these words.

After a while, with a smile and excitement, you got out of the limo. Hand in hand with Tom, you headed to the cast. You greeted with them and took some pictures. Everybody was screaming and saying how beautiful you were looking.

All fans, surprisingly,  wanted pics with you.
Unexpectedly, Tom whispered to you ear: "Darling, I will give some interviews. Love you"
You nodded and Tom kissed you in  lips.
Suddenly, people went wild. You laughed shyily and then Tom left you. You were signing posters when some fangirl said:
"Y/n ! You look stunning. You and Tom are cute together!"
"Oh my gosh , thank you gorgeous." you smiled and hugged her lightly.

Then, you walked towards Tom with smile on your face. You were happy about fans who whished you all good.
"Heyyy" your boyfriend greeted you with grin on his face.
"You know, some fan said that we are cute couple" you declared.
"I told you everything would be fine"
"Yess, I love you" you said and put your head on Tom's shoulder.
"I love you too beautiful" he added and kissed your forehead.