It's Christmas time ! Dad!Tom

Loud giggles resounded through the big house. It was Saturday morning and everyone wanted to sleep a little bit longer after a rough Friday.

The giggles were really loud that woke up your husband Tom. "Fuck" he groaned and glanced over an alarm clock. It was 7:30 AM. Too early for Tom. He looked at your side of bed and you were sleeping  peacefully. You looked breathtaking to him. Your slumber was very deep.

He pressed a light kiss to your shoulder. Trying his best to be quiet, Tom got out of bed. He knew that you needed as much rest as you could because taking care alone of your two toddlers  while Tom was away filming, wasn't easy. But you were an amazing mum and you didn't give up.

You and Tom have been married for 7 years. Two months after you got married, you got pregnant and there comes your first child  James - a six year old brunette. Two years later you were pregnant with your lovely daughter Emily. She has gorgeous brown eyes just like her dad.

Your husband slowly tip toed to your children's room where the giggles came from. "Heyyy" he frowned when he saw the two of them on Emily's bed while his son was tickling his sister.

"James, buddy, stop torturing your sis!" Tom said and came closer to the bed and sat down. James immediately climbed up on his dad's lap. Emily let out the last giggles and sighed. "My tummy huwts" she said and put her hands on her stomach. "It's because you have been laughing a lot lately" Tom smiled at her and laughed a little bit. She forced a smile.

" Daddy, where's mummy?" Jack asked and glanced up at your hubby.  "Mummy's sleeping. Ummm... What about making breakfast together?" An idea popped into Tom's  head. "Yeah" the both squealed. They loved making breakfast with their parents. "But you both have to be quiet" "Okey" Emily said and reached her hands up so he could pick her up. She was such a daddy's girl.

The three of them headed towards the kitchen. Tom put Emily on the kitchen counter and James climbed up on the stool so he could see what Tom was doing.

A friendly smell of freshly made pancakes filled your nostrils and your eyes opened. You looked at the right side of bed but it was empty. Wonder appeared on your face. You got out of bed and headed to James and Emily's bedroom but they weren't there.

You slowly went downstairs and saw a beautiful view. Your husband frying a pancake, your little daughter on the kitchen counter and your son decorating freshly made pancakes. You truly wanted to cry.

"Mummy!" Emily yelled and clapped her little hands together. She run up to you and you picked her up. Tom and James gazed at you. "Hey angel" you greeted her sweetly and kissed her on her cheek. You came closer to James and gave him a peck on his forehead. Then you hugged your husband and kissed him on the lips. "Morning love" he said and you smiled at him.  "Good morning babe, watcha doin'?" "Pancakes" James said and pointed at the pancakes on the plate. "Mmm, I bet they are delicious" you teased. "Let's find out" Tom proposed.

The four of you ate breakfast and it came the time when you had to pack your suitcases. You were going to Tom's family in London for Christmas.

"Em, baby, can you please come here?" you cried out form your and Tom's bedroom. "Yes mummy?" she appeared in the doorway with her teddy bear in her hand. "Have you decided what are you going to pack in your suitcase, hmm? " "Yess, I have. I pwut my clothes on bed" "Okay, let me see" 

You went to her room and your eyes windened. There was a big pile of her stuff. "Wow, that's a lot of things. Are you sure you want to take all of these, princess? " "I thwink yes. Or maybe without thiss" She took a dress in her hand and threw it on the wooden floor. "Hey, you have to put this into the wardrobe, not on the floor" you glared at her.

After 1 hour

"Baby, have you seen my gray shirt?" Tom said while you were zipping the last suitcase. "Noo, I haven't" you took in the sight of your husband. Your eyes lit up when you saw his bare chest. You came closer to him. " I actually think you look better without a shirt on babe" you smirked. "I think you would look better  without this T-shirt too" he looked into your eyes and you put your palms on his cheeks. You started kissing passionately. His hands were slipping up, under your T-shirt.

"Mummy! Daddy! Are you going?" you pulled away when you heard your son yelling. "Yeah, just a sec" you said and put your palm on Tom's chest. " Unfortunately, put something on " "Yes mum" he mocked. You rolled your eyes and he laughed.

At the airport

You headed to JFK airport. It want too far away from your home. You and Tom have decided to move on to New York because it was better for your and Tom's career as actors.

You got out of the cab. Holding your son's hand and Tom was holding Emily's, you followed the bodyguard. Unexpectedly, fans stared appearing and yelling. You could see paparazzi taking photos of you. You and Tom were used to it, but you were mostly scared of how your kids could react. It was new for them. James snuggled into your legs and you covered him by your left arm. He was scared of the situation. You could see sadness on his face.

Fastly, you made it to the plane. It was a private jet. You sat on the seat, James next to you and Tom with Emily in front of you.