Ugh not him part 2

I woke up at 7 o’clock. I almost always start classes at 8. I got out the bed and went towards the bathroom to do my morning routine. I dressed up and went to school.
I have to say it was cold outside, but I had my favorite hoodie sweatshirt on, so it was not that bad. I quickly got on the bus. I put earphones on and started listening to music. After 10 minutes, I was getting off the bus when I saw Peter. I looked at him and he looked at me. He smiled at me. I was confused.
I came into school. I headed towards my locker and took the books out of it. Then
I started walking to the classroom when I saw Ned and Peter in front of me. “Hi y/n” Ned said and waved at me. I waved back at him. Ned was really cool. Much better than Peter. I sat comfortably on the chair and the first lesson started. It was Chemistry. I got 4 lessons today, so I was finishing school at 12 p.m.
The next lesson was P.E. Ugh, I don't really like P.E. But I have to. So I put on my tracksuit and headed to the sports hall. We had to stretch and then we had to do sit-ups. I was near Peter and Ned, who were working together, I was with Michelle.
Oh, I haven't said anything about me and Michelle friendship. We are friends for 6
years, she is literally my best friend. She is always when I need her, she helps me in need. She is the best. Ok, so back to the point. I was taking a rest while Michelle was doing sit - ups. I saw in the corner of my eye, that Peter went very well. He had to be very strong.
Suddenly, I noticed that his T-shirt revealed a little bit of his belly. O.M.G. What a view! His toned abs were amazing. No, wait, but I don't like him. I was put out of your thoughts, when Flesh came to me and said "Y/N you look so good in that tracksuit, maybe we can hang out after school. I think pretty girl like you should have a boyfriend like me. We will be looking perfect together, won't we?" I frowned. "Ymmm, no thanks. I am busy today after school" I declared and walked away.
It was the time of the lunch. I went to the canteen. I took the food and found the best place to eat, of course near Michelle. "Hi girl" I said and sat on the chair. "Hey y/n, what's up?" Michelle asked. I sighed and answered: "Flash wanted to meet after school today, but I refused. I have to do this bloody project with Parker." "Oh, yeah.
Speaking of the devil, Peter is right behind you." She whispered and I turned your head, now facing Peter.
"Hi y/n" he said and smiled shyly. "Hi" I mumbled, my mouth full of food. "Can
I?" he pointed at the empty chair next to me. I nodded. "So you remember, that we are meeting today?" he said and looked at me. I simply answered 'yes'. 'What time should I come to you? " "At 5?" I said harshly. I really wasn’t in the mood of speaking to the person I hated. His cuteness was killing me, that's maybe why I didn't like him.
After the lunch, I went home. I had to clean my room up. After an hour I was done with everything. It was 6:30 p.m. Only 30 minutes and this jerk will be at my house...