After work part 3 [Tom Holland]

*5 weeks later*

"Y/n, baby, wake up" you noticed somebody saying that and stocking your cheek lightly. It was your boyfriend - Tom. "Ummm... What?" you murmured in your raspy morning voice. You weren't aware of what was going on, but you only knew that someone woke you up from your beauty sleep.

"Hey princess, it is time to get up." You turned to Tom. "What time is it?" you asked and smiled. "It is 10 AM" Tom answered and kissed your cheek. Then he got out of the bed. "Come on babe. Today we're hanging out with Z, Haz and Jacob. Remember?" He said as he was putting a T-shirt on.

You weren't in a good mood to meet your friends. You sighed and crawled off the bed. You were heading towards the bathroom when Tom grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his  chest. "What's going on?" he asked. "N-Nothing. Why?" you looked into his eyes which were full of worry. "You seem sad. Something happened, love?" "No, Tom.  Nothing happened" you smiled and pecked him on the lips.

***In the car***

You were on your way to a restaurant where you were supposed to meet with your best friends. Tom was driving. Your hand on his tight. "I love you y/n. Do you know that?" he said with a grin on his face. "I know and do you know that I love you so much too?" you said and you both laughed.

After a while, you reached to the restaurant. It was Italian restaurant. Tom stepped out of the car and approached to your side of the car and opened the door for you. "Oh wow, thank you baby. " You got out of the car and kissed his lips. "Anything for you my queen" you smiled at his words. You loved when Tom named you queen or princess because it made you feel special.

You both entered to the building, hand in hand and saw your best friends sitting at the table and laughing. "Hey guys" Zendaya said with big smile on her face and hugged you, then Tom. You greeted with the rest of people and sat at the table. Tom next to you, his left arm was embracing your waist.

You ordered food and started eating. "So y/n, how are you and Tom doing? Everything ok?" Z asked  "Umm...yeah. we get along very well. He is a lovely person" you smiled and looked at Tom. He chuckled.

You all were eating, talking about random stuff and laughing. Everything were fine, until you felt a weird feeling in your stomach. "Excuse me for a moment" you said and everyone looked at you with a 'whst happened' look. You fastly run to the loo and Tom following you.

You went to a cubicle and started vomiting to the throne. "Darling, open the door. Please" Tom were shouting and knocking on the door. He knew that something was wrong with you. After a second, you unlocked the door and Tom went in.

"Babe, have you just thrown up?" You nodded. He reached you a napkin and you could wipe your mouth. "Can we go home? I don't feel so good" you cuddled into his chest and he embraced you. "Yes, of course babe"

***At home***

"You should rest, love" Tom said as you were going into the house. "Go to bed. Do you want something to drink?" he asked and looked towards you. "Yes a tea would be perfect. I think will go to the bathroom first" you declared.

As you were locking the bathroom door, you started thinking if you might be pregnant. So, as soon as possible, you did a pregnancy test which fortunately, you bought earlier, just in case.

After a fee minutes you already knew.

The test was positive. You were pregnant.

Honestly, you were happy, but you didn't know how Tom would react to this information. It was terrifying you.

"Babe, tea is ready!" you heard Tom who was yelling form the kitchen. "Coming!" you answered and headed towards the kitchen.

"Tom...I have to tell you something..." you announced in shy voice. "What is it darling? How are you feeling?" "Much better" you said and sat at the table.

You put the pregnancy test on the kitchen table. "I am pregnant" you declared. "What?" Tom said in disbelief. "We will be a parents" you added and smiled lightly.

Tom looked at the test. "OMG! Y/n! No way! I will be a dad"  he yelled and repeated "I  will be a dad" all the time with happiness and joy.

" Yess, you will be a dad Tommy" you said and laughed. Tears were forming in your eyes. "I love you y/n. You are the best" he added and hugged you tightly. "I love you more babe" you said kissed him passionately on the lips.