Cheating part 3 [T. Holland]

You weren't really into meeting Tom. You were tired of this bullshit. He lied to you and you didn't know what to do. You just really wanted to clarify all these things with Tom. So you put on a pair of black ripped pants and an off-shoulder blouse. You had agreed with Tom that he would pick you up, so you texted him a question where he was because it was a little bit late.

He answered immediately that he would be there in 5 minutes. You put on a pair of black shoes and suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend standing in front of you. Looking handsome as always. "Hey love," Tom said and smiled. "Hi" you answered a little bit mad at him. "Shall we?" he reached his hand to you, a sign to hold his hand while walking, but you ignored it and headed straight to the car. "Where are we going?" you asked " You will see" he looked at you and smiled. Gosh, his smile was everything. Tom started the car and put his left hand on your thigh, but you quickly pushed it away. "Darling, you are still mad at me?" he asked a little bit worried. "Yes! I am mad at you! You lied to me! How can I be not mad?! You are probably cheating on me and... I just want to... If you want to break up with me... Just do this... But remember I will still love you so much." you yelled with teary eyes. You started sobbing. You loved him so much. How could he? Suddenly, the car stopped. "What are you doing?" you asked, breathing heavily from crying.

"Okay..." Tom started. He shifted in his seat to have a good look at you. "Baby, first of all, I am not cheating on you. I would never do this. I love you so much..." you looked at him. He took your hands and hold them tight. "I was supposed to do this at the restaurant where we had our first date, but I hate seeing you cry. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore" "Yeah, you are gonna break up with me..." you cut him off "No. This girl - Jenny, she is a shop assistant in a jewellery store...A-And she was helping me to pick the right one.." he stopped and reached into his pocket in his pants. He pulled out a red velvet box.

"I can't imagine my life without you Y/n. I
don't want to be your boyfriend. I want to be your husband and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me, darling?" He opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring, which probably cost thousands of dollars. You felt too many feelings at one time. You just simply nodded and hugged him "Is that a yes?" You cried so much and you could feel him getting emotional too. "I can't believe how stupid I was. Of course, it is a yes" you whispered. He pulled off the hug and took your left hand into his. Then, he put the ring on your ring finger and kissed your hand.. You looked into his eyes. "I am so sorry Tom for accusing you" you were a sobbing mess. "It's okay, my sweet" He kissed your lips passionately. "I love you so much Tommy" you rested your chin on his shoulder. "I love you too, future Mrs Holland" he said and you smiled lightly at his words.