A Christmas surprise [dad! Tom Holland]

This imagine is amazing. Credit: lauras-collection on Tumblr ❤️

After your son had opened the presents in his Christmas stocking, you and Tom had decided to take a walk. The weather was surprisingly good and all of you needed a bit of fresh air. You've got your eleven-months-old daughter strapped to your chest while your son was walking between you and Tom holding your husband's hand.

"Daddy? Can you carry me?" the five-year-old questioned looking at Tom with wide eyes.

"Of course, buddy." You stopped walking for a moment as Tom grabbed Charlie under his arms putting him on his shoulders. Charlie giggled as his father raised him in the air, his hands holding onto Tom's head for support, covering his eyes in the process. Tom chuckled as his hands grabbed Charlie's calves gently so he wouldn't fall.

"Charlie, darling, you need to put your hands somewhere else or Daddy won't be able to see where he's going." You laughed and took his hands, placing them on Tom's forehead instead. Tom's glinting eyes met yours and he closed the small gap between you, planting a chaste kiss on your lips.

"I love it when you call me Daddy." Tom whispered with a smirk, causing you to roll your eyes. It was about the millionth time he'd said that. It was his favourite joke. The ultimate Dad joke, if you will.

"I know you do, babe." After Tom placed a kiss on Daisy's head he took your glove clad hand in his. "We should probably start making our way back." You said after checking the time. You were already behind schedule. Your family was due to show up at your place soon. It was Christmas Day and it was a tradition to spend the afternoon and evening with them and then celebrate Boxing Day with Tom's family.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if your mum's already waiting on our doorstep." Tom chuckled and you started making your way back to the house. Your parent's car was just turning the corner when you opened the front door. Perfect timing.

Greetings were enthusiastic while your dad carried a big bag of presents into the house.

"Mum, can you help me with dinner?" You asked her and she was quick to accept. You handed Daisy off to Tom so he and your dad could look after her and Charlie for the time being. Not long after, Kate and Daniel also arrived with Ella and Ethan.

______

The whole house was filled with laughter and all-around happiness. Ella, with her almost ten years the oldest of the cousins, loved to play and take care of the younger kids. She was ecstatic when her brother and Charlie were finally old enough to play with. Daisy mainly crawled around on her blanket, blowing raspberries to her heart's content. Disregarded gift wrapping paper was laying all around the living room as the boys were playing with their new toys and Ella was already making use of her new drawing supplies. It always made the warmest of feelings erupt in your stomach to watch the kids be so excited about their presents. There was only one more gift to be handed out. And it was the one you were most excited about.

"This one's for all of you." You passed the small square-shaped box over to your mum who accepted it with a curious expression. You dad was sitting next to her and Kate and Daniel moved to stand behind the sofa so they could look over their shoulders.

"Oh, what's this?" She asked, loosening the bow around the box before removing the wrapping paper. You took Tom's hand as she gently removed the top.

"What is it? A pullover?" Your dad asked as he saw the knitted fabric. Your mum pulled it out to reveal a small Christmas stocking.

"Look inside." You said with a smile, trying your best to keep the tears at bay. Tom ran his thumb over the back of your hand soothingly. He knew you were about to burst with excitement. You watched your mum pull out a peach with a post-it note attached to it.

She pulled it off and began to read aloud to everyone. "This is how big I am right now! I can't wait to meet you!"

"Are you-?" Her eyes shifting between you and Tom with wide eyes.

"15 weeks." You nodded, lifting your jumper to reveal your small bump. You had put on the baggiest Christmas sweater you owned to hide it and now you could finally show it off.

You hadn't planned to get pregnant so soon after Daisy. One evening after putting the five-months-old Daisy to bed Tom had looked at you with the softest expression. "I want another one." He'd said. You had immediately shut him down.

"Not yet, babe. I won't be able to handle two babies and a school kid." You had still been shaking your head as Tom's arms had wrapped around you.

"But we can still practice, right?" With a grin on his face, he had pulled you closer and you had to roll your eyes. "C'mon, it took us quite some time to have Daisy...It'll probably take that long again anyway."

Two months later you were pregnant.

"Are you having another baby?" The delighted exclaims of the adults made Ella look up from her colouring book excitedly. When you nodded at her she jogged over to where you sat on the sofa. She tenderly placed her hands on your stomach.

"Hi, there. I can't wait to have another baby cousin." She addressed the baby and you let out a small laugh as you ran your hand over her head.

_____

Later on in the night, Tom lay down on his stomach perpendicular to you, his head resting on your bump as he whispered to it. During your pregnancy with Charlie, he had been away filming for the majority of the time, so whenever he was home he had made it a priority to talk to your bump as much as possible. He'd wanted the baby to know his voice. And while he was around for most of your second pregnancy, he continued his nightly routine of declaring his love to the unborn baby and promising to be the best parent he could be. You adored it.

You affectionately ran your hands through his curls as you watched him. "Your mummy and I already love you so much." You heard him say before he placed a kiss on your skin.

"Another baby is going to be really stressful, isn't it?" He moved his head to look at you, your hands sliding to the back of his neck.

"We're gonna rock this, Y/N." He moved to hover above you, his arms on either side of you. "Of course, there are going to be times when it's hard. But I'll be there for you every step of the way. I already cleared my schedule two weeks before the due date and eight weeks after. And I'm only doing press that's absolutely necessary. I know you didn't want to be pregnant so soon after Daisy but-" You interrupted him with a kiss.

"I wanted this baby as much as you." You said in a hushed tone, tears already pricking in your eyes again. "You're right, we're gonna rock this. I love you so much, Tom."

"And I love you." With that, he finally lowered himself to brush his lips against yours. One of his legs slotted between yours as he moved one of his hands to the back of your knee, making you wrap your leg around his hips. "Wanna start practising for baby number four?"