Gender reveal part 2 [Tom Holland]

Whereas you were putting groceries into the fridge, Tom went to the bathroom and took a shower. You went towards the living room and grabbed your cell phone from the couch.

Then you decided to dress up for barbecue.  While you were going upstairs, you started feeling nauseous. You wanted to vomit. You fastly covered your mouth with your hand and run towards the bathroom.

"Tom! Open the door!"  you shouted while knocking on the bathroom's door. "What happened?" you  heard Tom's yelling from the bathroom. "Please! Open!" you begged. You started to feel worse and worse.

Suddenly, the door was opened. You reached to the toilet and started to throw up. Tom gently took your hair and put it behind your ears. Breathing heavily you said: " Thank you" and got up from the squat.

"Y/n love, what is going on? Why have you been vomiting?" Tom asked while you were washing your face. "that is pregnancy. Everything is good." you declared and smiled hesitantly.

"Babe, you have just thrown up. How everything can be fine? I think we should cancel our barbecue with my parents"
"No,no. I will feel better soon" you said and went to the bedroom, Tom following you. You sat slowly on the bed and put your right hand on your belly. "Don't do this to me baby girl" you said while rubbing your stomach.

"Darling, are u sure you want to go?" Tom said while getting dressed. "Yes. Everything will be good. This meeting is favorable for us because we can reveal our baby gender to your family" you declared. Tom kissed your forehead and said: "Ok. Love you" "I love you too Tommy. We are heading soon so I have to change my clothed."

You got up from  king sized bed  and put on pants and a halterneck top on because it was really hot outside. You went downstairs and saw Tom waiting for you on the couch.
"Ready?" your boyfriend asked and went towards you.
"Yep" you sis and kissed Tom's lips.

Both of you went to the hallway. Tom grabbed his phone while you were lacing your sneakers up. Tom locked the door and you went hand in hand  to Tom's parents house.  "How are u feeling?" your boyfriend curiosity asked and looked at you. Then you looked at him and answered: " I am great honey. You don't have to worry.' you smiled.

After a while, you reached to the house. "Hello loves" Nikki appeared at the doorway. "Hi mum" Tom hugged Nikki. You saw Paddy running towards you. Unexpectedly, he hugged you that tight , that you couldn't breathe and you let out an innocent 'ouch'. "Hey man" you greeted him and he added: "Hi y/n, I am so happy you are here" "Me too" you smiled widely.

Then you all headed to the garden where were the rest of the family. After a few 'hello's" you sat at the table between Tom and Sam's girlfriend. "Y/n how is baby doing?" Nikki asked when she sat on the chair. "Baby is f-" you started but Tom cut you: "y/n has thrown up a while ago"
"OMG y/n, you didn't have to come if you felt bad" Elysia said while rubbing your left shoulder. "I am feeling really good right now" you declared while looking at her.

Then, you looked at Tom and put your head on Tom's shoulder. Suddenly, Tom murmured to your ear: "we have to announce something babe" "oh, yeah, you are right" you took your head off Tom's shoulder and Tom cleared his throat.
"Me and y/n have a happy news for you" everybody put their eyes on Tom and you. He went on: "we know our baby gender..." "And we are having a baby girl" you finished the sentence.

Everybody started cheering and you got hug form Elysia then Nikki, Sam, Harry , Dom and Paddy.  "This is amazing" Sam said and hugged again. "Oh my goodness, I can't wait to be grandma soon" Tom's mum added. "She will be beautiful girl" Dom said while looking at you, you blushed.

Then everyone started eating. You all the time praised food. You could hear Tom  giggle. Dinner was scrumptious and you ate too much, of course because of pregnancy. After a while you felt stuffed. It was  9 p.m. and it was getting late so you and Tom  decided to head back home.