No way [Tom Holland]

You are on set of Avengers Endgame watching your lovely husband  Tom Holland doing his work. He is such a talented and amazing man. He is also very handsome, the way the spiderman suit covers his body, his muscles... "Y/n!" you are suddenly taken away by your father, the one and only Robert Downey Jr. "Yes dad!" you answer and look at your dad jogging towards you. "Come over to my trailer and have a dinner with us" Robert says "Fine but I want to wait for Tom until he finishes" you say and point at Tom doing his scene. All of a sudden you hear a loud "Wrap!".

_______ back to the dinner ________

You are sitting at the table with all of your father's cast-mates, Tom by your side and eating delicious food. All of you talk about the movie and out of nowhere Scarlett Johannson is like "Y/n, Tom, any baby plans coming soon?" you almost chocked on your  bite of steak. You look at your husband, Tom's face all red. "Ummm.." he goes "I would love to, how about you darling?" he asks you " Yeah that would be great but actually there is going to be a baby in 8 months" all of the people look at you with widened eyes "Whattt?!!!" Tom and Robert yell "I am prengnant!" you announce Everybody starts to congratulate you and Tom. "I am so proud of you sweat pea" Robert whispers while hugging you. You finally get to reach to Tom who has been bombarded with people. He kisses you passionately and says "I love you so much baby" "I love you too Tommy" you say back and feel Tom putting his palm on your belly.