4

JULIANNA

I softened out my crop top once more, staring in to the mirror. Was it really the good choice? I was staring at myself in high waisted black jeans and a basic black crop top. I had no idea what to wear to tonight's concert.

Eventually I had let out a load and long-lasting groan, walking over to my shoes and picking my checkered Vans. I hurriedly grabbed my oversized denim jacket once I realised my Uber had texted me saying he was outside my house. 

I checked my makeup one last time, proud of how I had put it on. Then I kissed my mother goodbye, who was sitting behind her piano in her little studio. Playing piano was part of her job. I then almost flew down the stairs, getting my pursue and putting the keycord around my neck and walking over to the Uber.

The driver greeted me, and I greeted him back, smiling. We drove off and I grabbed my phone. Should I text one of the boys that I was on my way? No, I don't want to sound too clingy, I had just met them not even twenty-four hours ago. I decided to wait and greet them once I saw them.

We drove on to the little place for backstage guests, where fans couldn't go. I luckily saw Ashton walking around the tourbus a few feet away. I quickly thanked my driver and paid, then I walked out of the car and over to Ashton. He smiled and hugged me once he saw me. "Hello." He said, looking around, hearing some girls yelling louder.

"You better start getting used to that." He laughed once he noticed I was a little shocked about the girls. "Where are the others?" I asked, staring at the door of the tour bus. "Oh they're in the dressing room, I had to go back and get something from the bus." He said, while we started to walk back to the entrance of the venue.

"Are you excited?" He asked, breaking the short silence there was. "Obviously." I laughed. He opened the dressing room door for me and inside it revealed the other three band members. They all smiled, getting up and giving me a welcoming hug. 

"Why didn't you text, we could've waited for you outside." Luke said friendly, showing me his smile. "Oh, well, Ashton was there." I laughed, sitting down on the couch in between Ashton and Calum. Luke just smiled, looking at me and then at Ashton.

I looked around the dressing room for a short bit. Not much had changed since I was here last night. "Do you want something to drink?" Calum asked, already getting up. "Water is fine." I smiled. He grabbed two bottles, handing me one of them and taking a sip from the other one. He sat down next to me.

"Don't you guys have any pre-show things to do?" I asked them, furrowing my eyebrows. "Well," Ashton started saying, staring at me. "We just finished rehearsal and are all freshened up. So now we're just chilling until it's time to go on stage." He said, explaining everything.

I nodded, taking in the information while sipping from my water. 

After chatting for what felt like hours again, somebody walked in and told them to start getting ready to go up on the stage. Their supporting artist, LovelyTheBand was on to their last song. 

So, the boys got up and I followed them to where I was allowed to, enjoying the music in the background from their supporting artist. I wished them all good luck and waved whilst they walked up the stage once it was time.

I still could not believe that this was how I lived my life for the past day. These boys that I had been a fan of for over six years knew my name, they thought I was even a pretty fun person to be around. If they didn't think that, they wouldn't have invited me to this show.

After the girls started cheering, I cheered along a little bit as well, they started playing their first song. I obviously knew all the words, I might be kind of friends with them, I still was a fangirl. Was I actually friends with them? I think there was at least a foundation for friendship present.

"We've actually got a surprise for you." Michael started saying once they had finished their fifth song of the evening, Want You Back, one of my favourites. I looked up, wondering what they were going to do. "If you haven't heard yet, yesterday we had the honours of meeting this girl with this incredible voice." Luke said, staring at me from on stage.

I blushed slightly, starting to get a little overwhelmed again.

"And it didn't seem fair to have her sing here yesterday and not today, so if you're up for it, Julia, do you want to sing with us again?" Luke asked, turning his body towards me whilst on the stage, so he was facing me.

I smiled, my cheeks felt really hot and I didn't know what to do. I stood still for a few seconds until Calum walked over and put his arm around me, almost pulling me on to the stage. I grinned softly, Calum Hood was touching me.

The girls started screaming, yelling, it was a happy sound. 

"Hi." I said, slightly awkward in to Luke's microphone whilst he stood next to me. "So!" Luke yelled, filled with excitement. "Here's Ghost Of You!" He said, the crowd went absolutely wild. I smiled at Luke, who smiled back at me, when the first few sounds of the song started to form.

As a reaction, I started singing the words. That was a good reaction, because I was ment to do that. 

It felt just as perfect as yesterday, even more because today I could enjoy the crowd more. During the singing of the song, I stared around, looking at the boys and how they were either staring down at their instrument, in to the crowd or at me. 

I was definitely hoping this wouldn't be the last time I stood on a stage, because I fricking loved it.