26

JULIANNA

I widened my eyes at the crowd I saw outside of the van. We had to walk through that crowd? I held my breath and stared at it with wide eyes while biting my lip. I looked up to see Calum staring at me. "Calm down." He whispered in to my ear. "Breathe." He then said, giving my hand a squeeze.

"I can't it's too many people, they're going to mob us." I said, while the van got to an end and immediately people started pressing themselves up against the windows. I shrieked and slightly hid myself in Calum's chest.

I looked back up to see all the boys were now staring at me, Michael also with a slightly scared look on his face. "We've got a bunch of security and we'll try to protect you too." Ashton said, staring at me with a sympathetic smile.

"I can't even walk out of this van holding my boyfriends hand and him being able to comfort me." I said. It was so unfair. We made a deal that since we did not want to tell the public, we couldn't show any signs of affection when we were in public, except for backstage of shows because the crew needs to sign a confidentiality contract.

Luke bit his lip, staring at me. "We're so sorry, Jules, it's for the best." He tried to say but it just made me more annoyed. I looked back outside and the annoyance was gone, the fright was completely back. 

"Ash and I will hold your hands and protect you." Luke then said. It was so cute, they really were like my brothers. "Why do you pricks want to hold my girl's hands." Calum spat. I looked at him, flattered because he called me 'his girl' but shocked with his sudden little outburst. "Sorry baby I'm just annoyed like you are." He said, placing a long kiss on my temple.

"Well we can also not hold her but she'll probably get dragged in to that crowd in two seconds." Ashton scoffed, staring at his best friend. I widened my eyes, shrieked and hid myself in Calum's chest again. Thank god these windows were tinted so nobody could see inside.

I let out a deep breath, "alright bring me back to the tour bus I don't want to be here anymore," I said, a hint of tears in my voice. I was honestly so scared. I knew what these fans were capable of, I had seen the scratches on the arms and necks of the boys. "Baby you can't go back, you'll have to come inside." 

I stared outside, not looking at all the fans, rather looking at the huge television studio we were parked in front of. I sighed, I had promised Calum that I would be backstage whilst they were doing a live interview. I didn't even have to be in the interview, but Calum wanted me behind the scenes. I had promised him so I had to come with.

I groaned, letting my head fall back and then looking up again. "When we get back I'm telling Carrie she shouldn't be mad she couldn't come with us, because I am so jealous right now." I said, looking at the fans again.

Then the door slid open, revealing three heavy built body guards and a few more trying to push the girls away. "it's time to get out guys," one of the men said. I nodded, squeezing Calum's hand one last time. He kissed my cheek before letting go of my hand. I got ahold of Ashton and Luke's hands as we followed the bodyguards out of the van.

Girls were screaming everywhere, I basically went deaf for a short period of time. I held on to Ashton and Luke's hands as tight as possible, but it just felt odd. I just was so used to Calum's hands any other hand felt weird holding on to mine. I looked over my shoulder to see Calum getting shielded by two guards as girls literally threw themselves on him, making me slightly jealous.

There were so many screams and yells coming from everywhere I couldn't even make up what they were saying. The second my body was pushed through the big entrance doors I let go of Ashton and Luke's hands and went looking for Calum. He rushed inside a few seconds later and I immediately rushed in to his arms. "Your hands fit way better." I whispered, making him smile. I let go and looked around, seeing all the boys just calming down slightly.