33

JULIANNA

"Babe, can I come in?" I walked over to the locked dressing room door and opening it, revealing Calum with a sheepishly cute smile on his face. I smiled, pinching his cheek. He brushed past me and walked in to the room.

I closed the door behind him and followed him to the couch where he had already sat down.

"Why are you in your underwear, our friends will be here in like ten minutes." He said, staring at me. "Well sorry I thought you liked this." I said, pointing at me in only my black lace bra and thong. He smirked, "I do," he then let out a laugh and let his head fall back. "Fuck not now." He groaned, staring at me. I smirked at him and turned around, checking out my closet.

I ended up getting a black basic spaghetti strapped crop top, together with a baby blue leather skater skirt and my favourite black Doc. Martens. I started getting dressed while Calum was just chilling out in my room. Once I was done I walked over to the mirror and fixed the big amount of hair I had on my head.

"What would you do if I shaved my head?" I asked Calum while brushing out a few ends. I saw him look up in the reflection of the mirror. "Then I wouldn't ask you what I am about to ask you." He then said, getting up and walking over to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned around. Calum just walked over to me and stared at me. "Wha- What do you mean?" I said, slightly stuttering. 

"If you haven't noticed, I have been meaning to ask you something for the past days and every time we get interrupted." He said, grabbing my hand. I was getting slightly anxious as I bit on my lip.

Calum just had a soft smile on his face while he stared at me. "I was wondering-" he started saying but got cut off again by the door opening. "Cal! Roy's here!" Ashton said excited. We both stared at him and Calum angrily walked over. "We'll be there in a few." He said, glaring at Ashton, pushing him out of the dressing room, basically throwing the door shut in to his face and locking it.

He then walked back over to me and showed me a smile. I was slightly scared for my life somehow. Is this the moment that my boyfriend ends up being a psychotic murder? 

"Please just ask it I'm getting anxious." I said, looking at my shoes and letting out an awkward chuckle. Calum's eyes widened as he stared at me, "no, no, please don't be anxious," he said, grabbing my hands and trying to comfort me. "What were you saying?" I asked him.

"Right." He said, chuckling. "Well, these past two months have been so amazing with you. I honestly can't imagine my life without you anymore." He started saying, making me smile. "I can't either." I said, making him smile wider.

"I just- I don't want to know what it would be like waking up tomorrow morning and you not being by my side." He said, staring down. "Oh Cal that's alright, I'm staying the night remember, after Ash's party." I smiled, trying to comfort him. He just let out a chuckle.

"That's not what I meant." He said, staring straight in to my eyes. "I don't even want to find out what that would feel like. I want to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life. I want to spend every moment with you for the rest of my life." He said, breaking our stare and looking down. 

We were still holding on to each other's hands loosely and I was slightly in shock. What was he suggesting.

"I was wondering," he started saying yet again, looking deeply in to my eyes.

"Would you like to move in with me?" 

I didn't know what to say. I was so shocked, I totally forgot how to breath and my heart started beating a million miles an hour. What was happening to me, I was so confused, so overwhelmed, my heart was racing. 

"Please say yes." He said, biting his lip.

"Fuck, Cal, I don't even have to think about that of course!" I said, breaking the silence and jumping in to his arms. He laughed, holding on to me tightly while he lift me up in to the air a few inches and we twirled around through the room. 

I stared in to his eyes while we still held on to each other, "of course." I smiled, I couldn't stop smiling. 

"You make me so fucking happy, Jules." Calum said, crashing his lips in to mine. My hands found their way in to his hair and we stood there making out for a while. When we disconnected I laid my head on his chest and we stood there for another short period. 

I picked up my head from his chest and stared at him, "let's go see your friends again," I smiled, grabbing his hand. I quickly got my phone and then we walked over to the door. 

We walked in to the big dressing room of the boys that was already slightly filled with people. "Calum!" Roy immediately yelled when we walked in, rushing over and giving him a big hug. I smiled, this was adorable. "Hey Roy." I smiled once they had disconnected their hug. Roy smiled at me and gave me a hug as well, "been a while," he said, probably trying to think of the last time we saw each other.

"Probably before we went on tour." I said. He nodded and we held a little conversation until two hands were placed on top of my eyes. I was really confused, it wasn't Calum because he was standing right in front of me. I got turned around and the hands were taken off my eyes. My jaw basically dropping to the floor.

"Mitchy!" I yelled, literally jumping in to his arms and hugging him tight. We had been texting non stop ever since we covered a few of their songs. I knew he had been doing pretty good and that he and Jordan weren't sick anymore. After what felt like ages I let go of Mitchy, not being able to contain my excitement. 

I quickly hugged Jordan and Sam, "I really didn't think you guys would be here." I said, still really surprised. "Well, surprise!" Jordan laughed, taking a sip from his drink afterwards. 

I talked to them for a while until Ashton stood besides me, his arm wrapping around my shoulder. "Stealing her for a second." He said to the boys who just nodded. I followed Ashton to the other corner of the room, seeing Michael and two girls standing there.

"Jules, this is Skylar Rae." Ashton said, his smile wide and very happy. I smiled, giving the girl a hug. "So nice to finally meet you!" I said, letting go of her. I immediately noticed her piercing green eyes and really pretty auburn-brown hair. "Ashton has been talking about you a lot." I winked, making her blush. "And this is her friend, Crystal." Ashton said, introducing me to another really pretty girl. Her hair was dyed a dark purple.

I gave her a hug as well and then she continued on talking to Michael. Maybe they were talking about hair dye? Huge possibility. I talked to Skylar Rae for what felt like hours on end and Ashton didn't seem to mind, he just talked along. 

"Everybody!" A yell came through the room, silencing the fifteen or so people inside. "It's almost time for Julia Thompson's set, so can you all go to the VIP section?" One of the stage managers said. He literally stood on a chair so that everybody could see and hear him. 

Slowly people started pouring out of the room, I found Calum pretty easy and we connected hands. Everyone walked past the backstage area and over to a small VIP section in the arena with extra security guards. I noticed my parents and Carrie patiently waiting for me, I let go of Calum's hand and walked over to them. 

"Hey guys." I said, feeling a little like a bad daughter because I hadn't spend a lot of time with them. "Hey sweetie, we just wanted to wish you a huge good luck." My mother said, giving me a big hug. "Thanks mom." I smiled, letting go and then hugging my dad. Lastly I hugged my sister.

Carrie lead them towards the VIP section so they could enjoy the show. I walked over to the boys that stood backstage. We all had a group hug, "we're so ready for this show," Luke said, making me smile. "Me too." I said once we all let go. 

I gave Calum a hug, whilst he placed a kiss on my temple. "Good luck baby, I love you." He then said, making me flush my cheeks. "I love you too." I said, then giving him a quick peck on the lips.

And there I went, playing my last show of this tour.