8

JULIANNA

I walked out of the front door, leaving it open. "Hey!" I said excitedly while walking over to Luke. He got out of his car and gave me a hug. "You look nice." He said quickly while walking over to his trunk, getting my guitar out of it.

"Thanks for taking care of my child." I laughed, staring at the thick leather case around it. He nodded, "of course I would take good care of it." He said. "I'm quickly going to bring it to my room and then I'm ready to go." I said, Luke nodded and closed the trunk, walking back over to his seat.

I walked back inside, rushing up the stairs and putting my guitar in it's safe spot. Then I walked back down the stairs, saying goodbye to my family and then rushing out the front door. I sat down next to Luke, Calum could chill in the back this time. Luke drove off, ready to pick up his next passenger.

"Michael told me he forgot to invite you." Luke laughed, staring at me for a second. "Well, we've all had a lot on our mind lately." I said, not taking it personal. "Yeah, totally." He said. We listened to the music until we got to Calum's place and Luke dialed his number.

"Yeah, mate, we're here." Luke said, waiting for a reply, then saying a quick "okay" and hanging up. "He'll be here in a few seconds." He said, turning the radio back on. I nodded, waiting for Calum.

After a few minutes the back door of Luke's car opened and we both looked over our shoulders to see Calum slip in to the car. "Sup." He said, putting on his seatbelt. "Sup." Luke replies, chuckling. "Hi." I smiled, turning my head back to the front.

Luckily the boys didn't live too far away from each other, so the drive to Michael's place was only ten minutes. It was filled with jamming to the music and chatting about either the song we were jamming to or another song that reminded us of the one we were jamming to.

Luke parked the car and we all got out of the car, I followed the boys and we all walked in to the apartment complex. When we neared Michael's door we could already hear Nickelback in the corridor, I laughed, iconic Michael.

Calum and Luke laughed as well, then opening the door and walking in to the busy apartment. "I told you we were a little late." Calum said, staring at the people that already looked tipsy. "There you are!" Ashton said, running over and giving all of us a hug. "We were worried you might skip the party!" He let out a giggle, taking another sip of the cocktail he was holding and walking over to some other people again.

"Small get together huh." I said, letting out a chuckle while we walked over to the table filled with bottles and beers. "You know Michael." Calum laughed, grabbing a cup and pouring in a few different things. "I do, kinda." I laughed,

I grabbed the cup Calum handed to me, taking a sip and scrunching my eyes. "It's a little strong." I laughed once I had completely swallowed it.

"Oh sorry, I only make drinks for non-wimps." Calum said, showing a small smirk. I widened my eyes and slapped him on his upper arm playfully. "I'm not a wimp!" I said, taking another sip, my tastebuds adjusting to the strong taste. "Right, well, I'll see you in fifteen minutes. Should I take you home if you're drunk?" He said, sticking out his tongue and trying to walk away.

I widened my eyes, grabbing his upper arm and pulling him back. "Wait, don't leave me alone!" I said, putting the cup down and walking over to him. "I'm not your babysitter." He laughed, putting his arm around my shoulders while walking towards some people. "Well you do know everybody here, I only know you guys." I laughed, following him.

He rolled his eyes but still laughed, knowing I was right. He couldn't hide the fact that he actually didn't think I was annoying. He quickly introduced me to the people, which ended up being a friend they met when they first moved to LA and some Instagram famous people.

After a while I was getting thirsty again, since I definitely was not going to finish the drink Calum gave me. I told them I was going to get a drink, they nodded and I walked back over to the table, seeing Luke, Ashton and Michael standing there.

"Hey there you are!" Michael said, rushing over to me and hugging me very tight. I laughed, raising my eyebrows. "Are you a little tipsy?" I asked, chuckling once he let go of me. "Maybe." He said, smirking. "Want a drink?" He asked, pointing at the table. "Yeah, I'll help myself." I smiled, grabbing some Coca Cola and some alcohol, making it way less stronger than Calum would've.

"Jules, I forgot to tell you something." Luke said, walking over to me from where he was standing, while I looked at him, wondering what was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked, a little confused. "We were planning on staying over here tonight, but that was before I promised to pick you up." He said, staring at his drink. He was definitely not drinking just water.

"I've already had alcohol so I can't really drive anymore. Do you want to get a taxi at the end of the night or would you like to stay here as well?" He asked, hopeful. A smile started appearing on my lips and I nodded. "I'll stay here as well, that way I can see all you guys hungover, which makes me really excited." I laughed, followed by a smirk.

Luke dropped his jaw sarcastically and then walked off after saying goodbye. I looked around, seeing a few girls I had seen at a party before, joining them where they were dancing. They were really polite and made sure I wasn't left out.

I hadn't been part of this lifestyle for over a month, yet I already felt completely at home. It was like this was why I was put on this planet. If somebody asked me the description, I would have no idea what to tell them, but I knew for a fact that I really felt at place.

All the people that say this world is fake and really different in real life versus online, were just not in the same world. Of course everybody made their online life look better then their actual life, everybody does that.

But here, in this second, I felt at my spot, knowing this moment would not last forever, but content for as long as it would.