22

JULIANNA

I patted down the orange skater skirt, I was obsessed, it looked so pretty. I was wearing a matching orange tube top and a bunch of golden necklaces. I slipped on my black Doc. Martens and fixed up a few baby hairs here and there. I had decided to straighten my hair for a change.

Then I walked out of my dressing room and over to the dressing room next door, which was the dressing room of the boys. 

I knocked since the door was closed, a few seconds later it was opened by a shirtless Calum. "Hey," I laughed, placing my hand on his bicep and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You look cute." He whispered in to my ear, making me blush. 

Calum wasn't the only who was shirtless, except Michael, all the boys were shirtless. 

"Are you girls having trouble picking out your outfits?" I chuckled, sitting down on to the couch next to a fully dressed Michael. "No!" Luke whined, playfully glaring at me. "They are," Michael whispered, making me giggle.

Calum eventually got a white button up blouse which made him look even more tanned than he was. He looked amazing, I was just staring at him while he buttoned them. He caught me staring and smirked, making me smile and lock eyes with him.

He fixed the necklace he was wearing and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the couch. He sat down on the vanity-like table while I stood in between his legs, my back against his chest. We were just staring at the chaotic scene going on in front of us. 

Luke had finally gotten his shit together and was now putting on a basic black short sleeved t-shirt and Ashton was putting on a blouse that looked like he was in a bowling club, but it looked pretty sick, not going to lie. 

"Hey we should get another picture, fans seem to love the pre-show group pics." Ashton said. The last two times I posted pre-show pictures it was the one where Luke and I were wearing the same trousers and where Michael and I were both wearing yellow.

I nodded at Ashton, he was right, I myself loved those pictures just as much.

"Julia, you're up in ten." One of the stage managers walked in, I nodded, walking towards the door, grabbing Calum's wrists so he was following me. I heard more footsteps behind me, realising that the other boys were just following us as well. 

"Stacey, could you take a picture?" Michael asked, handing his phone to a middle aged woman that nodded. 

I stood in the middle, Ashton and Luke on one side and Calum and Michael on the other side. Calum had his arm around my waist, holding on to my side well. We all stood for the picture, smiling and posing. Stacey smiled, handing Michael his phone and walking away again.

Calum put his hands on my shoulders while he stood behind me, I turned around and stared at him. "I've got to go get my stuff ready." I said, making him nod. He stayed behind with his friends whilst I walked away to get my ear buds. I made sure they were good and then I got my guitar, putting it on.

I talked with the boys for a little longer until I got told that it was time. "Alright," I started saying, "see you in a few songs." I said. I quickly kissed Calum, the other boys just smiled and nodded. I walked towards the stair case and when I got the cue that I could walk on I did.

I got greeted by one of the biggest and loudest crowds yet. I smiled, waving and walking over to my microphone, starting the chords of my first song. 

I played all of my songs, sometimes making a little bit of small talk in between.

"Alright, give it up for 5 Seconds of Summer!" I yelled, the crowd went wild. Usually I would go off stage and the boys would start their set like twenty minutes later, but this time we decided to collaborate on the two songs and then they continued on with their set immediately after.