27

JULIANNA

"I'm way too nervous to do this." I said, tapping my fingers on my thigh. Calum grabbed my hand, making it stop with the tapping. I turned my head, looking over my shoulder to see him staring at me. I was currently sitting on his lap, nervously waiting for my death to near, kind of.

"Baby you're going to do just great, I know you will you're amazing." Calum whispered, comforting me while put his chin on top of my shoulder. I whined, letting my back rest against his chest. "I am just so scared, what if I forget the words." I said, turning around so I was facing him while sitting in his lap.

Calum showed a small smile, which made me feel at comfort almost immediately. "Baby you are singing this song in your sleep, you won't forget it." He said, his hands rubbing my upper arms. I nodded, crouching down and laying my head on his chest.

"I like when you call me Baby." I murmured. Calum let out a chuckle, wrapping his arms around me and holding on tight. "I like calling you that." He said, finishing off while placing a few kisses on the top of my head. 

The door opened although I couldn't bother to look up and see who it was. "Everything alright?" Luke said, making me look up anyways to see if he was alone. I let out a whining sound, snuggling my head in to Calum's chest even more, making his arms tighten around me. "She's really nervous." Calum told Luke so I didn't have to.

"Aw but Jules you don't have to be nervous." Luke said, placing his hand on my back in a comforting way. Calum glared at him which made him pull back his hand and made me glare at Calum. 

The door opened again, now Carrie and Michael walked in as well. "Can you believe we're on to the last three shows." Michael said while sitting down on the couch opposite of where Calum, Luke and I were sitting. 

I exhaled a deep breath and got myself out of Calum's grip, sitting down next to him while his hand laid on my thigh. "You're going to be so amazing tonight, Jules, I love that song you wrote." Carrie said reassuring, making me smile, she knew I needed that.

Ashton lastly walked in, a small smile playing on his lips while he was typing on his phone. I smiled, probably the only one knowing he was talking to his soon-to-be girlfriend Skylar Rae. And by soon-to-be girlfriend I just mean his crush that he has been talking to non stop, I was surprised the boys hadn't even noticed anything yet.

Calum squeezed my thigh, making me look at him. 

"I think we should celebrate tonight." He said, staring at me and then at everybody else. Luke nodded, looking around the room as well. "Just go out to some club and party all night, celebrating the success of Jules' new song." Luke added, making me smile.

"I would like to go out, recently it's been bus, arena, show, sleep and that over and over again, I could use a party." I said, staring at Calum who smiled, happy by his idea. I grabbed his hand and started playing with his big and long fingers. 

"I'm up for it." Carrie spoke up, nodding along. 

I smiled, filled with excitement and forgetting about my worries for a little bit. I checked my phone to see it was about time I started my soundcheck. Right when I said that there was a knock on the door and it opened, revealing one of the stage managers.

He didn't even have to tell me why he was there as I followed him out of my dressing room, leaving my sister and the boys behind. I quickly got my ear plugs hooked to me and my guitar connected to the sound system. Then I walked on to the stage in front of the empty arena, which was huge.

I sang the first few songs that I always did whilst sound checking, getting interrupted by the sound guy and other people from the crew every once in a while, which was just the usual.

After finishing my soundcheck I walked back off the stage and over to my dressing room, it being empty besides Carrie who was laying down on the couch, taking a nap. I laughed, shooting a picture of it and sending it to my mother.

I just ignored it, if the girl was tired, she should sleep. 

My closet stared at me full of hatred as I opened the doors again, revealing the clothing I had been wearing all throughout tour. I was proud to say I hadn't once worn the same outfit or combo, which was great because it meant unique outfits for each show.

I stared at the pile of tops I hadn't worn yet and a small black tube top caught my attention. I smiled, it was hot and I was feeling kind of hot tonight. I threw it on to the chair behind me and started looking for my basic black skinny jeans. I picked up my maroon Doc. Martens and saw my maroon leather jacket hanging over the side of another chair.

I stared over at Carrie, seeing she was still fast asleep. I didn't bother waking her up and just stared undressing out of my sweats and in to the outfit. When I had just gotten one of my legs in to my very tight jeans the dressing room door opened, making me scream out of surprise.

Thank God it revealed Calum, who stared at me with widened eyes. I was crouched down in the corner, trying to cover up my underwear. He laughed and then saw Carrie on my couch. She groaned and sat up, staring at me. "Why wake me up like that I was having an amazing dream." She said, getting up and not even giving me a second look before walking away, probably going somewhere else to continue her nap.

Calum walked over to me, smirking. "What?" I laughed, staring at him. "Nothing." He said, crossing his arms over each other and staring at me. "Seriously what?" I laughed, not really getting what was going on.

"It's just," Calum said, licking his lips while he walked over to me as I put my other leg through the jeans and pulled them up, stopping when they were just below my butt. "That top is really tiny and you look really hot." He smirked, nearing me and staring at me, his eyes filled with lust.

I rolled my eyes at first but Calum placed his hand under my chin, making me look at him. I widened my eyes, shocked at what had just happened. His hand slipped towards my butt as he gave it a squeeze.

I just stared at him, was he alright? "Baby are you alright?" I asked him playfully, letting out a laugh while placing my hands on his shoulders as I stared at him. "Fuck." He groaned, squeezing my butt some more and then connecting our lips.

"Better take those jeans off again." He grumbled while leaving a trail of kissed down my neck. He then let go, making me whine at the sudden loss of contact. But I did what he said and took off my jeans again. He walked to the door and locked it, walking back over and slipping off his tank top.

I softly bit my lip while I stared at him, it was unbelievable how he could get me like this in a matter of a few seconds. 

We played around a little while. He then placed his hands under my legs so he could lift me up. My legs wrapped around his hips as we kissed. Calum walked through the room, getting me down on the couch, hovering over me.

"Cal." I breathed out, playing with his hair. This just made him let out a groan while he started pulling at the hem of my underwear. He locked eyes with me for a second as I nodded, biting my lip. He pulled them off and immediately started pleasuring me.

This was honestly something I would never ever forget.