15

JULIANNA

I started playing the first few chords of one of my last songs. This song wasn't usually on my set list, but I was really feeling it, so it was even a surprise to the boys. The song was actually a cover from an older song the boys did, Vapor. I was obsessed with this song and I loved the way I sounded in it.

The people started cheering even more when they heard that it was a song from 5 Seconds of Summer, even though I did covers of their songs pretty often.

I smiled and sang the song, the only thing I could think about was Calum whilst singing it. In such a short period of time, he had occupied every thought I had. I was scared at first to look at him backstage, scared people might noticed, but I couldn't leave it.

When I started singing the part that Calum sings in the song, I looked over my shoulder for a split second, locking eyes with him, he was smiling broadly, softly singing along to the music I was making. Our smiles grew wider for a second once our eyes connected but I quickly broke away to not make it obvious to who I was looking.

I closed my eyes for a second, completely going in to the song and giving it my all. Sadly it was over before I knew it. I opened my eyes again and smiled because of the applause that I got. I walked over to one of the big amplifiers on stage that belonged to the boys, taking a sip from my drink and walking back to the front.

"Alright I'm going to play a few more songs and then my time is up!" I yelled in to the microphone, strumming the next few chords whilst the crowd went wild again.

I waved goodbye one last time and then walked off stage. I got a short applause from the crew, making me smile. I walked over to see only Michael and Calum were standing backstage.

"You were amazing, like always." Michael said, giving me a hug and then walking off after I thanked him. I then put my guitar down and walked over to Calum, giving him a hug as well. "I was surprised when you sang Vapor." He said. I smiled, letting him go and flushing my cheeks. "I just really felt it." I said, staring at my feet. "Well I felt it too." He said, making me look back up and in to his eyes.

"Jules!" Luke said, running over and putting his arm around my shoulder. Calum took a step back so we were not standing so close. I smiled, laying my head on Luke's shoulder. "You were amazing." He said, then letting go of me and taking another sip of his drink. 

"Thank you guys." I smiled after Ashton had also told me he liked my performance. "Your cover of Vapor was really cool." Ashton said whilst we walked back over to their dressing room. "Thanks." I said, locking eyes with Calum for a second who just smiled.

We sat back down and Luke handed me another drink, this boy was going all in tonight. Luckily they didn't have really strong drinks so he wouldn't get on stage drunk. I chilled out for a second, getting down from the high that I had experienced on stage. 

After about half an hour the boys were picked up and they had to get ready to go on stage.

I followed them towards the backstage scene again, I loved these moments because they were so special since almost nobody had these experiences. I hugged all of the boys before they went on stage, starting with Ashton and ending with Calum.

I stayed and watched the first few songs, even making a few Snapchats from behind the scenes of me dancing and singing along. After about half of the songs I walked back over to my dressing room, slightly laying down on my couch, kicking up my feet and scrolling through Twitter, liking some tweets and following some people. 

I was also texting my sister for a while, just spending some time by myself since I don't really get that change very often. 

There was very loud cheering, which probably meant that the boys were saying goodbye to their fans. I just stayed in my dressing room, I'll find them when I feel like it. It could get a little annoying always having to hang out with them, but usually if was just a lot of fun.