9

JULIANNA

A loud crashing sound woke me up and I immediately sat up. I widened my eyes when I realised where I was, still in Michael's apartment. I saw Calum and Luke sprawled out on the couch on each side of me and I looked down to see that I was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, that were extremely oversized. I got up and walked over to the kitchen to see Ashton in the middle of the kitchen, groaning and holding on to his head.

"Good morning." I giggled, walking past him to get some water. "Hey." He said when he noticed me, picking up the pan that he had dropped. Michael came slightly storming in to the kitchen, looking a little annoyed that the sound had woken him up too. "Soft, please." He hissed, walking over to a cabinet to get some painkillers.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, sitting down on the counter, slightly staring at Michael, who just glared at me. He took in his pain killer, closed the cabinet and stormed off. I grinned, staring at Ashton, who realised it was funny a little later.

I hopped off of the counter and I walked over to the couch, or better yet, my bed for the night, to see that Luke was stirring around and Calum was on his phone.

"Morning." I said, Calum immediately looked up and smiled. "Morning." He responded, making Luke stir around yet again. I chuckled, looking around for my phone. I found it on the ground, halfway underneath the couch. I picked it up and sat down, checking my messages.

I had told my mother I would sleep here tonight, which she obviously found a little weird at first, but when I told her Luke was my ride and he was drinking and he was planning on staying over, she somehow immediately found it completely responsible.

After a few minutes of silence, Luke woke up, furrowing his eyebrows. When he sat up he scrunched his eyes closed. "You alright?" I giggled, staring at him. He nodded, rubbing his neck. "Just an uncomfortable position." He said, getting up and walking off to the kitchen.

"I ordered breakfast, it'll be here in a twenty minutes." Michael said, walking in to the living room again, looking a lot more energised then before. "Sorry for being so grumpy, that was before I took anything against this hangover." He laughed, sitting down next to me. "It's okay." I smiled.

After a while Ashton and Luke had joined us back in the living room and we were watching something on Netflix, when the doorbell rung. None of the boys got up, so I raised my eyebrows and groaned, getting up to walk to the door myself.

I took a hand through my hair and opened the door, revealing a boy from our age with two paper bags in his hands. "Thanks." I said, smiling. "That'll be twenty bucks." He said, staring at me. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Michael who was chuckling on the couch. "Yeah, my friend is going to pay." I said, leaving the door open and walking over to the kitchen to get plates.

Michael rushed over to the door, giving the delivery boy his money and thanking him. He then followed me in to the kitchen, still chuckling. "I got you good right." He laughed, opening one of the bags. "Yeah, really good." I said sarcastically, following him back to the living room and sitting down in between Calum and Ashton.

"Bon appetit" Michael said full of excitement, grabbing some of the scrambled eggs. We all said something similar and started eating. We continued watching the movie and sometimes made a few comments. It was nice and comfortable. I really felt at my place, even though some people might think it'd be weird for one girl to hang out with four really attractive boys.

When we were all finished with eating I offered to clean up, which the boys were really happy about. Luke followed me to the kitchen, saying something along the lines of it being rude to let a lady do this all by herself. When we walked back in to the living room Ashton got up, answering his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, but sat back down again. After a minute or so he walked back in, a weird smile on his face.

"They want us to announce that Julia is coming on tour with us now."

I stared at him with a blank expression for a few seconds and then realised what he had said. I widened my eyes and got up, suddenly filled with excitement. "Oh my god! It's time!" I laughed, hugging him as a response.

"We'll post it on Instagram, let's look up some pictures of us from last night." Luke said after hugging me and the others as well. This all felt like the next step in my career, I could not wait to see the response from people.

We all started scrolling through our phones, looking for the best pictures of us five and of me by myself. "This one is cute." Calum said, showing me his phone with a really nice picture of me. "When did you take that?" I asked, smiling. "When you pulled me along to the dance floor." He laughed, I barely remembered that. It was a picture of all five of us, you can see that we were dancing, drinks in our hands. I was looking in to Calum's eyes with a huge smile on my face while he had his arms up in the air. Luke stood on the other side with his arm around my shoulders and also laughing at Calum. Michael and Ashton stood together next to Luke, also laughing at Calum. I nodded, agreeing that would be the picture to post.

"I think I have the perfect picture of the five of us." Calum said, passing his phone around. We all agreed and Ashton started putting the text on top.

"I'm starting to get a little nervous." I said, pulling my legs to my chest and staring in front of me. "Come on Jules, you've practiced so hard, our fans love you, they'll be so happy to see you live." Luke said, trying to comfort me. He sat down next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I know, they say those things every day, but it all just got a little real." I said, taking a deep breath.

"You'll make them all really happy." Calum said, staring at me too.

Ashton cleared his throat, looking at Luke and Calum, who looked back at him. "I'm done." He said, showing them the few pictures he was about to put on their band story on Instagram.

"Announcing, new supporting artist, Julianna Thompson." Michael read out loud. I groaned at the sound of my full name. "No, please, just Julia." I said, the boys slightly laughing at me.

"Announcing, new supporting artist, Julia Thompson." Ashton read out loud. I nodded, staring at the pictures and then at the boys.

"Let's post it." I said, holding my breath.

Ashton hit the send button, and now we just waited until the notifications were coming.