30

JULIANNA

I woke up later that evening, needing a fresh breath of air. When I checked why phone I had seen it was roughly three AM and I really needed to get out of the bus. We had been driving all day and had gotten to the venue just a couple of hours ago. Luckily Calum wasn't really holding on to me so I slipped out of the bunk and put on my socks.

Quickly I put on my Doc. Martens, not bothering to tie them. I grabbed Calum's hoodie that was laying on the couch and opened the door, walking outside. I breathed in the air, it almost felt like Los Angeles air, which would make sense since we were in San Diego and it was our second to last show.

My face dropped once I realised we only had two more shows left. Two more times that I could go on to the stage and sing and perform and live my best life. Two more times until this fairytale was over. I almost felt like Cinderella whilst it was a quarter to twelve.

Luckily I wasn't. It might not be really there yet, but I'm pretty sure it won't be the last tour I am going on. I couldn't wait to get back and start working on my songwriting and just enjoy a little break with Calum and the other boys, maybe go on a little vacation.

I walked past the bus and leaned against the side for a second, taking a deep breath and sliding down. I was feeling a little weird and I didn't really know why. Maybe it was because Calum and mine's relationship went public, it just made me feel a little weird.

I sat there, staring in front of me for what felt like ages. I was only wearing Calum's t-shirt and a hoodie but I wasn't freezing. I loved California weather. I eventually grabbed my phone and just started scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. It was so late everybody was asleep. After reading some more hate comments I was so done with it and put my phone back down next to me and stared back in front of me.

"Fuck, Jules, you have to stop going outside at night." Calum said, his head sticking out from the open tour bus. "Sorry." I said simply, staring at him. "I couldn't sleep." I sighed, turning my head away and staring in front of me.

When I looked back to the tour bus, Calum had disappeared again. I raised my eyebrows, shocked he didn't put up a fight to get me back inside. When I was about to look back in front of me again Calum walked back outside with some stuff in his hands. "Put these on." He said, throwing them to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows while getting up. He had thrown a pair of shorts right to my face. I slipped them on without questioning. He was wearing sweats and a t-shirt, looking his sleepy self. "Let's go." He whispered, closing the tour bus and holding out his hand.

I just stood there, staring at him. "What do you mean let's go?" I asked, my arms crossed in front of my chest. "I mean I am taking you somewhere." He laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me along, walking away.

Calum pulled me along as we left the property surrounding the arena. I just kept my eyebrows furrowed whilst we were walking. "Cal, where in the world are we going." I laughed as we started walking down a long street. During the day it was probably really busy but right now there was no soul near.

"Getting desert." He simply said, turning his head to show me his smile. I couldn't deal with this, all I could do was laugh. I grabbed my phone and opened Snapchat with the selfie camera. "So it's three am-" I started saying until Calum cut me off appearing next to me in the video, yelling, "and the moonlight's testing me." I laughed as we both screamed the "aha" part. I just posted it on my story and then started filming again.

"Anyways!" I said, looking at Calum who was acting like some kind of imbecile. "I'm really worried about you sometimes." I said, staring at him, my phone still recording. Calum just let out some kind of weird laugh and jumped around, making me turn the camera and film him being dorky.