7

JULIANNA

"Hey Jules, I don't know how but you forgot you guitar at my apartment." Luke said through the phone. I groaned, looking up to the guitar stand in the corner of my room to see my guitar not on it. "Want me to drop it off?" He asked, I let out another groan.

"How about you pick me up for Michael's party and I bring it inside real quick before we head towards his apartment." I said, thinking of one of the smartest ideas since a few days.

It was quiet on the other end of the line for a second, until I heard a small growl. "Sure, I'll pick you up at nine, I promised Cal to pick him up as well so we'll make another pit stop after I pick you up." Luke said, letting out a chuckle.

"Thank you so much, I hadn't even realised my guitar was missing to be honest." I laughed, Luke joined me for a short period of time. "Anyways, I've got to finally get out of bed and eat breakfast, or brunch, no wait, lunch." I said, groaning at my stupidity, Luke just laughed.

"See you tonight, Julia."

"Bye Luke."

He hung up and I threw my phone back next to me on the bed. I let out a deep breath and then got up, getting my socks and sweatpants, then walking down the stairs.

"Good afternoon." My mother said once I walked in to the kitchen. "Hey." I said, smiling and walking over to the fridge, hoping to see some food.

"There is still some stuff from lunch that I just put in to the fridge that you can take." She said, pointing out the Tupperware sitting on the top shelf. I smiled gratefully and thanked her, grabbing it and a fork, walking over to the living room where my father was watching television and my sister scrolling through her phone.

"Have you started packing yet?" She asked me, I shook me head, I couldn't talk since there was a huge bite of salad in my mouth. I realised I might actually start packing, since we were leaving in a week to be exact. "I'll help you." She said, I nodded, thanking her.

My mother then walked in and sat down on the couch, smiling at Carrie and me. "So what are your plans for the rest of today?" She asked, I smiled at her. "Michael is throwing a small party tonight." I said, taking another bite. My mother nodded and stared at Carrie. "Just me and my laptop I guess."

I stared at Carrie, she was wearing one of her favourite t-shirts, some kind of video game on the front that I didn't know about. "Hey, Jules, why don't you take Carrie with you?" My mother asked and I widened my eyebrows.

"Uh, mom, I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I said, staring at Carrie who had a blank expression. "Why not?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "First of all, she doesn't know anybody and she's not used to being around these people." I said, not meeting her stare.

"Well you weren't used to them either around three weeks ago." My mother said, continuing to stare at me. "But when I met them, I already knew the boys." I said. I was lucky, they helped me adjust. I don't want to sit around the entire evening with my sister because she doesn't know anybody else.

"I understand, Jules, it's fine." Carrie said, showing a week smile. "Maybe you can come to a show and meet the boys first, that might be easier." I tried to ease her, she just kept her weak smile. "It's fine, that actually sounds better." She said, getting up and walking over out of the living room.

My mother gave me one last stare, I just tried to ignore it and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through Twitter, watching a few tweets from fans and following a few.

There hadn't actually been an announcement yet that I was going to be the new supporting artist for 5 Seconds of Summer. But, they did announce that lovelytheband was sick so they wouldn't continue the tour, so people were assuming a lot, some even assumed me to replace them, which obviously is correct.

It was slightly nerve-wrecking, not being able to tell them. Luckily, they were going to announce it in two days, when the deadline for my setlist was and we would start practicing on the stage.

I was snapped out of my thought from a text, smiling when I saw it was Michael.

From Michael Clifford: SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT TO INVITE YOUUUUU

From Michael Clifford: For a fact, I never invite the other boys from the band, I just tell them what's going down and they show up. So see yourself as one of us.

From Michael Clifford: ONE OF US ONE OF US

From Michael Clifford: I'll stop, sorry

I laughed, staring at his texts.

To Michael Clifford: It's alright, don't worry.

I got up and walked over to the kitchen to clean up my dishes and then I headed back upstairs, falling down on to my bed again. I stared at my phone for a second, realising it was only two in the afternoon and I had all the time before Luke would be here. I could really use another nap.

A few hours later, I was woken up by my sister, who sat down next to me on my bed. I groaned, staring at her. "Dinner is ready in a few minutes." She said, chuckling at the sight of me. "Thanks." I said, sitting up straight and staring at her.

"You look tired." She said, staring straight in to my eyes. "I actually feel less tired than when I first woke up, so I'm alright." I said, fixing my top and staring at my sister. "Promise me you'll sleep well before you leave for this tour, you shouldn't go in to it already tired."

I nodded, promising her I'd take my rest the last few days before leaving. Obviously I'd have to play some guitar every now and then, film my announcement on my YouTube account and pack for tour, but other than that, it might be smart to put myself on bedrest.

Carrie got up, so I did too as I followed her down the stairs, seeing the table already fully set. "Looks great." I said, sitting down on my chair. "Thank you." My mother smiled, getting ready to scoop the plates.

We sat there, having dinner as a family, I really enjoyed it. It made me realise I was going to miss this the few months I'd be gone. But it would make it even better when I'd get back and we could do it again. When everything was finished I helped loading the dishwasher and I had to start getting ready for the small get together.

Even though Michael said it was a small get together, I still wanted to look good. They never really threw 'small get togethers' they were either with the four of them getting tipsy, maybe two other people there. Or they would go all out, completely crowded place. And I wanted to look good because you really never know who you might run in to at their parties.