5

Katelynn

It's been a few days since i hung out with the band. Ashton has been texting me non stop updating me with our song and band things and little nonsense here and there. It's refreshing to know i helped them and am a part of something.

Our song has been a huge hit and i am so proud of what we made. Not only has it made the band bigger but between the song itself and posting on Twitter of our little hangout night my social media platforms have expanded widely.

Though I appreciate talking to Ashton i can't help but wonder why the rest of the band doesn't bother with me?

I really wonder why Luke never took interest in me.

The Skype call all he did was judge me and barely talked. When he did he interrupted me to ask me what my name was... and when I hung out with the band he just sat there. We had a small, awkward conversation.

Maybe they all hate me.

Luke

Perfect

Thats what she was, perfect. Too perfect

Here we are days later. Ive been stuck inside writing songs all day and thinking about her.

Why hasn't she talked to us since we wrote out song. Oh yeah she was only temporary. Why can't she be permanent.

Why is she stuck in my head? She has probably forgotten about all of us anyways. She would never think twice about me.

Get out of my head perfect girl

•••

This crappy filler chapter was short and sucked. I just started re writing this story now in 2019 so bear with me please. Lolz