14

Katelynn

"Lukkeee... look who's drunk *hiccup* this time" i walk up to Luke with a playful smirk. Now i guess we are even

"Kate? When the hell did you get here?"

"Earlier. Hey i still haven't found Justin" I whine remembering my bestfriend never came back. "Lets go look for him"

I giggle and drag Luke through the slightly less crowded house. People were staring to leave now so it was calming down quite a bit

"I can't wait for J to meet my new friends" i go on as we walk down a hallway upstairs "Tia and Bryn, they are so fun! We drank sooooo much Luke" i giggle amd he just shakes his head. "And tyler is THE coolest guy ever, and his muscles!" I gush. "Im so drunkk" i laugh falling onto a bed finally giving up looking.

"Kate i think we should get you home" Luke says slighlty tense "and since when do you know Tyler" he grumbles. Almost sounding disgusted.

"Since he rescued me from being all alone and sober and then we found Calum and i made new girl friends and Brandon. Whats it to you *hiccup*"

"Hate to break it to you but you might be the first girl Tyler didnt get drunk and then have sex with" he laughs.

"Okay mister, you could have joined the fun but you were the one sleeping around" I say getting defensive over my new friends. They were all so kind and funny, especially Tyler I couldn't believe he could be that kind of guy. Luke was just being a dick

"I wasn't sleeping around" he rolls his eyes. "I was with a girl yeah but i dont sleep around."

"Thats sleeping around Luke. Go to a party, get drunk, sleep with a random girl"

"Shes not random"

"Okay sleep with non random girls"

"I sleep with the girl every party"

"Oooo persistence is key" i roll my eyes at him.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"You, Luke. You're my problem. You guys come into my life, you're my bestfriends and them disappear. And then just poof you are back and you come over drunk and harass me and justin and im supposed to take care of you like you're my drunk boyfriend? But wait why even come to me when you could go to this other girl you sleep with." I say all at once, i wrinkle my nose in disgust of Luke with another girl. "You showed a slight interest in me and then bam you're gone again"

"You know what Katelynn you're just another girl i wanted to sleep around with. Why don't you go find Tyler and yell at him, not me" he grumbles and leaves slamming the door behind him.

What the hell just happened??