12

Katelynn

"You know you have to give a guy a chance eventually Kate"

Justin and i are on our daily lunch break, today has brought us to a pizza shop that just opened.

"Not necessarily" I give him an evil eye.

We were talking about how the boys came over yesterday and what Calum said. I thought about that a lot since he said it. I am not totally ugly. He thinks im pretty. So does Justin. And Luke.

"So you want to be a bitchy loner forever then huh?"

"Yup" I say popping the p. I knew deep down i was lying to myself. I want a boyfriend. I want to be in love with someone who loves me. I want to wake up with the same arm wrapped around me every morning. I want to have a bestfriend and boyfriend all in one. Just with the right guy and the right time and now is not the right time.

"Well little miss virgin forever. How about instead of a boyfriend we find you a hookup?"

"No way! I am totally not going just find someone to hump and dump" i grumble tossing a piece of my crust at him.

"Well you need something. You are a loser Katelynn. Never had a boyfriend, never had sex, never been to a party!" He teases me "the list goes on"

"Maybe i like being a loser"

"Do you?"

I thought about it for a minute. I know if i say yes he's just going to tease me more but if i said no he will for sure try to peer pressure me i to trying at least one of those things

"Look just cause you're mister popular having drunk sex with anything with legs, doesn't mean i have to follow in your footsteps" i laugh, teasing back.

"I'm just saying K, you're not in high school anymore. Its time to be an adult and do bad things" he grins

I can't help but laugh at my bad influence of a bestfriend.

"Fine. One party!" I exclaim finally giving in

What the hell?