21

Katelynn

When I woke up I felt an unfamiliar emptiness in my bed. I rolled over and felt around, memories of falling asleep in Lukes arms flooded my memory. I instantly turned sad when I remembered about Tyler and wish Luke was still here.

I feel around on my nightstand for my phone and unlock it, having multiple unread messages and missed calls.

I open Lukes first because obviously he is most important.

Sorry I had to leave, I didn't want to wake you, you were sleeping so peacefully. But I had to get some things done today. I hope you slept good and I made your night at least a little better.

I respond by thanking him and that I slept the best I have in a while and move onto other notifications.

From Tyler. 7 missed calls and multiple texts

Hey babe, where'd you run off too?

I hope you're okay.

Can you answer me?

Brandon said he saw you leave with Luke, what the hell K?

I knew it. Luke's no good and he's just going to try to get in your pants, if you didn't let him already.

I roll my eyes and scroll to the texts from this morning now

Morning Kate, give me a call we need to talk about last night.

Amanda thinks you're playing me with Luke

Call me.

I am instantly furious at the mention of Amanda. Of course she would put that in his head. That lying bitch. What of she put in my head that Tyler was playing me with her?

What if i ruined everything because of her?

Short chapter, I'm sorry but i just wanted to get an update out.

Thank you sm for 1K reads, It means a lot to me ❤️