9

Katelynn

I watched the drunk boy stumble into my appartment with a worried look on my face.

"Luke! What the fuck?" I yell as he struggles to take a seat on my couch.

"Nice *hiccup* apartment" he giggles. Yes giggles as he takes his shoes off.

"Luke"

"Kate"

"Lu-"

"Kate. Can i call you that? *hiccup*"

"Luke! You're drunk!"

"I'm drunk" he smiles sheepishly.

"I'm calling Ashton"

"Don't"

"Then tell me why you wanted to hangout with me, of all people, while you're drunk" i demand while sitting next to him on my couch

"Kate *hiccup" he says and just stares at me for a few minutes. I cockily raise my eyebrows at him telling him to continue. 

"Cause you're pretty"

"Luke!"

"Pretty"

"Get out"

"I can't"

"Why not?" I ask while standing up

"I'm drunk"

"No shit"

"Stop being *hiccup* mean" he laughs and lets his body fall face first completely on the couch.

"No! Let's go Luke." I say grabbing his arms trying to pull him back up "oh my god Luke did you drive here drunk?"

He just giggles

"Luke you could have got hurt!" I scold. The thought of Luke getting into a car accident hurts my heart. Imagine how lost the boys would be without him.

"Luke! Now i'm not fucking around!" I scream and i hear a knock at my door.

I open the door and i could not have been happier to see Justin in my whole life.

"Oh my god! I heard you yelling and i ran right up here! Are you okay?" He pants. Justin lives in the apparent right below me so usually if things get loud up here he can hear it and usually my apartment is quite aside from the occasional blasting of music.

"There is a drunk Luke Hemmings on my couch" I sign as we both turn to look at Luke who has now successfully rolled himself onto my floor.

"Katteeeee" he whines as we both walk over to him. 

"Who invited your boyfriend" he says sourly slowly standing himself up.

"Luke!"

"I want to go home"

"Yeah, that's be great" i reply cockily

"Hey miss grumpy pants, *hiccup* you're the one who ruined the party"

"I'll drive you home" I roll my eyes "Let's go"

"I'll go too" Justin says

"Oh great lets party with pretty Kate and her boyfriend" he slurs and walks to the door

"Give me your keys"

"Take your boyfriends keys"

"Luke!"

"Kattteeee"

"Keys"

He shakes his head at my like a toddler and walks out my front door and i follow close behind him making sure he doesn't get in that drivers seat.

"Luke!"

"Nope"

"Fine" I groan and walk over to him shoving my hands into his pants pocket. He gets a boyish grin on his face

"Geez you shouldn't be going in my pants like that with boyfriend around"

"He's not my boyfriend Luke! Get in the car."

"Good"

"Shut up"

I groans and get in the drivers seat of his car.

"Justin, i'll be alright ill see if Ashton will drive me back or something. Thanks for your help" i say rolling the window down

"Okay then" he says and walks back to his apartment.

Within seconds of the drive to the boys hotel Luke is asleep. Thank god. Who would have known Luke Hemmings would be the most annoying drunk on the whole planet?

•••

How do we feel about drunk Luke

Please comment if i should even keep this story going i feel like no one is reading x

(June 2019)