15

Katelynn

"Hey Katelynn where have you been hiding?" Tyler drunk giggles as he comes into the room i've been in since Luke left.

"I was up here with Luke, trying to find Justin, and he was being a total dick" i sigh. I wish i was sober and at home in my bed.

"When isn't Luke a dick" he grumbles

"Well i thought he was all sweet and innocent back in Sydney but that all changed when we reconnected in LA, i guess fame changes people" i sign letting my back hit the mattress

"Yeah i guess" he laughs and lays down on the bed next to me

"You know, when i saw you sitting in the kitchen alone I really wanted to get in your pants, but you are way better than a hookup" he laughs. "You're a really awesome person. I can tell. Even if we've only gotten drunk together"

"Im glad i wasn't just a hookup that would be an embarrassing way to lose my virginity" i laugh, making him laugh even harder. I don't know why but it was so easy to talk to him. It made me want to crawl into his arms and tell him about my whole life, or maybe it was because i was still drunk

"Well i would be honored to know if we hooked up it would be me you lost it to" he laughs again.

"Luke said I'm the fist girl you got drunk and didn't hook up with" i snort. Annoyed at remembering my earlier argument with Luke.

"He's just salty cause he screws his ex girlfriend every time he gets drunk"

So thats who he hooks up with. Luke is persistent because he cant let her go.

"Let me walk you home?" He asks sitting up taking my hand.

"Sure" i smile and take his hand, letting him guide me through his house.

I spot Luke standing with Calum. I see his eyes flick between me and my hand intertwined with Tylers. I roll my eyes and let Tyler walk me home.

The walk home was silent but comfortable.

"Im glad i met you tonight" he smiles and pulls me into a hug as we reach my house.

"Me too, i can see the beginning of a great friendship" i laugh and walk inside my apartment building. Before i go to my apartment i stop by Justins to see if hes home.

I dont bother knocking i just press my ear against the door and when i hear faint moans i quickly run to my apartment laughing. So thats where he was, i giggle to myself and let myself fall into my bed.

Its been an eventful evening.

I made awesome friends but Luke was also a dick for no reason. I don't understand what the argument was even about and why it even happened?

LA is definitely crazier than Sydney

~

The morning following was the absolute worst. I have never been so hungover im my life and unfortunately, I remembered everything that happened last night.

I know it was a weird and dumb little argument with Luke but it still bothered me and most importantly he spent the party screwing a girl and that also bothered me.

Maybe i'm just crazy. But i am so glad i met my new friends and I can't wait to start some amazing new friendships. I smile and roll out of bed when I finally gain enough energy to want to be alive.

I walk to my kitchen and make myself a cup of tea when i hear a knock on my door.

I open the door and an equally hungover Justin walks into my apartment.

"Last night was totally not worth it! I don't want to work with this hangover, especially without you" he groans plopping down onto my sofa.

"Aw you'll live." I stick my tongue out at him.

"So how was your first party?" He asks "did you meet any guys?"

"It was alright" i sighed. "I argued with Luke, it was a stupid argument to be honest but it still bothers me" i roll my eyes

"But i made new friends, Tia, Bryn, Tyler and Brandon. Tyler was sweet he walked me home" i smile.

"Tyler? As in Tyler Kennedy?" He looks at me shocked "as in i sleep with everything i look at and then dump it Tyler, K please tell me you..."

"We didn't do anything, why does everyone keep saying that" i laugh

"Because its true! He is not someone to fall for. " he laughs again

I don't see what they see but im going to take their words into consideration and be cautious.

I mean, I don't really plan on us being anymore than friends, but then again, i told myself i would work on boys, and Tyler really does look good.

What am i thinking