The Psychopath

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

Anger was the last and the first thing to come to Marcus's mind. The last thing because of when his dad had brutally betrayed him by leaving him for dead. He thought of this, too, when he awoke from what he assumed would be his eternal slumber.

Obviously, he was wrong.

Strapped to a table, he tried to use his super strength to get him out. For some reason, it wasn't working.

"Oh, good. You're up," came a feminine voice. Furiously looking around the room, Marcus spotted a woman with short black hair and a wicked grin.

"Who are you?" he asked coldly.

"Giselle Vickers. I make movies to fund making androids to defeat the Davenports."

"Why am I here?" Marcus figured that was a better question than "How do you know my family?" If this Giselle wanted to defeat the Davenports, she might want him gone, too.

Chuckling evilly, Giselle answered, "I rebuilt you. I've looked through your memories. You have an ax to grind with Douglas, right? I can help."

"What do you mean "rebuilt"?"

Giselle gave her newest creation a quizzical look.

"You're an android."

"What?!"

"You didn't know?!"

"Dad never told me!"

By the way Giselle looked at Marcus, you would've thought she had just caught her newest prey. And by some extent, she had.

"Did you know that you were only made to live until you were sixteen? Then you would burn out and die."

What? Dad told me I would live as long as a regular human!

"Dad'll pay for this," he muttered.

"Good. Then you'll join up with me? I have a plan," Giselle said, releasing his restraints.

Standing up, he grinned.

"If you give me my bionics back we have a deal."

"Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His bionics were back.

The plan was set.

He was fueled by anger.

He was ready.

First, the duo hacked into the bionic academy's screen. Giselle had sped him up on the important things he'd missed. For example, his dad had turned to his siblings' side, the whole world knew about bionics, and he had a little brother named Daniel.

Disguising himself as Daniel, we was ready to act.

"Daniel, where are you?" Leo said worriedly.

Wow, the kid actually grew.

"Look, I don't have much time. Some lady hacked into our chips and geo-leaped us here. She had us trapped but I busted out," Marcus smoothly lied.

"Hey, that place looks familiar," Adam noted.

"That's Giselle's lab!" Bree said.

Then, just as planned, Giselle appeared behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing? How'd you escape?" In her hand she held an electro-whip. Aiming it at the so-called Daniel, it missed him by millimeters.