The List

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats Elite Force.

   As expected, Marcus woke up at six a.m. sharp. Fully recharged, he sat up. The first word that popped into his head was "subway." While Chase and the others had agreed to check, Marcus knew that he could do it better alone. Before he knew exactly what he was doing, he was looking up where the subway was on his GPS locator. It was on 128th Street.

   I'll be back before they wake up.

   With that, Marcus was out the door and super speeding away. In no time he was right outside the subway. He heard nothing, but that didn't mean a thing. Cautiously entering, his eyes flickered around in search for any traps, people, or evidence.

   Soon he reached the heart of the subway, where he saw what looked like a cage with its bars pulled off. But no evidence.

   He was about to super speed back when he heard something - a creak? Marcus rushed behind something as quietly as possible. A squawk was heard as Marcus saw two ravens fly by.

   Weird.

   Once he was sure they were gone, Marcus looked to where they came from, but nothing was out of the ordinary.

   Until he looked closer. A smartly hidden trapdoor could barely be seen. Marcus grinned.

   "Bingo," he whispered. Using his super strength to pry open the trapdoor, Marcus saw stairs leading down. With no second thoughts, Marcus put the trapdoor back in place and used his heat vision. He didn't blast anything. Rather, he kept it in his eyes so there was some light.

   The stairs seemed to go on forever. But finally he reached another trapdoor. First he used his super hearing to see if anyone was there. He didn't hear anything, so he pushed it open.

   Marcus was in shock when he saw where the stairs had led.

   It was the W.I.R., or Wrong Is Right. Marcus had been there plenty of times when him and Douglas were plotting to kidnap Adam, Bree, and Chase. Now that he thought about it, he bet that was where Douglas had found Krane.

   W.I.R. was basically a villain convention center. Villains mingled, helped each other, and got wealthy sponsors.

   Someone's helping Roman and Riker.

   He was about to look around when he heard footsteps. Using his super speed, he went back to the stairs and put the trapdoor in place. He heard something else, too. But it wasn't from above the trapdoor. With the help of his super hearing, he clearly heard a yell.

   "NO!"

   "AHH!"

   Cursing under his breath, he super sped back to the subway.

   "CROSSBOW!"

   Following the trail of screams, he found himself in the Centium City Community Park.

   He soon found Bree, Chase and the others, along with Roman and Riker and a girl he didn't recognize. The Elite Force were surrounding the girl, who couldn't stop coughing. Meanwhile, Roman and Riker were smiling.

   "Don't. Let them. Win," the girl said, falling either unconscious or dead.

   With that, Marcus blasted electrokinesis at Riker. Everyone looked in his direction.

   "You!" Roman yelled.

   "Miss me?" Marcus asked smugly.

   Skylar hadn't seemed to notice. In a blind rage, she jumped over to Roman and flipped, hitting him in the stomach.