The Undoing

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

   Marcus stared at his dad.

   Is he serious?

   Before Marcus could answer, electrokinesis flew over Douglas's hair, barely missing him.

   "Great. You have bionics, too," Marcus groaned, glaring at Dr. Gao."Does everybody have 'em nowadays?"

   "I liked you. You were good and evil. But now I'll destroy you," Dr. Gao told Marcus.

   "Really? You'll just break a hip!"

   "I'm the king!" Adam yelled from the other end of the room, holding an unconscious Tank in the air in victory.

   "Good, put him in the pile them help us with Krane!" Chase commanded.

   Marcus waved off the weird sentences and focused on Dr. Gao.

   "Well, at least you'll die at a ripe old age," Marcus commented. Then he shot a plasma grenade at him.

   Marcus was surprised when the old man swiftly dodged.

   "Been doing yoga?"

   "And that's why you don't judge people based on their ages," Douglas said.

   "You're just saying that 'cause you're old," Marcus replied.

   Marcus shot rapid fire plasma grenades at him, and one luckily hit him the chest. Looking around, he saw Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo struggling with Krane. But Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar weren't doing much better, either.

   "You wanna take the swarm thing or Krane?" Marcus asked Douglas.

   "Neither?"

   "Really?!"

   "I'll take the swarm." But Douglas hadn't said that. Turning around, Marcus found Mr. Davenport.

   "Did Naomi calm down? Douglas asked.

   "She fell asleep. Apparently fighting noises are calming to her. Oh, and Marcus?"

   "What...?"

   "Thank you. For saving her."

   "No problem."

   The three Davenport boys smiled until the moment was broken by Bree yelling in pain.

   Mr. Davenport then ran to the swarm while Marcus and Douglas ran to Krane.

   Bree was against the wall, struggling to get up.

   In fury, Adam tried to tackle Krane, but was stopped as it was easy for Krane to hold his ground. After all, he had super strength, too.

   "Krane. Partner. Buddy!" Douglas said sheepishly. "How's it been?"

   "Partner"?

   "I've missed a lot," Marcus muttered.

   "Not enough," Chase said, glaring at Marcus. Marcus glared back.

   "Guys! Krane!" Douglas said, getting them back on track.

   "You think you can defeat me?" Krane asked.

   "Yeah."

   "Yep."

   "Absolutely"

   "We have before."