The Arcturion

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Elite Force.

~~

   The next few weeks were a blur. Marcus wasn't there most of the time, as he was at the W.I.R.. (He hadn't yet found anything to incriminate Clifton with, so he was slightly jealous of the others for getting to do exciting things.) Apparently, Bree got superpowers; Skylar was abducted and everyone had to go to another planet to rescue her; Oliver and Skylar were maybe-sort of dating; Chase epically failed at trying to replicate Roman and Riker's shapeshifting ability; and Marcus's eyes bled after seeing Perry's tightroping outfit. (Of all the things he missed, he had to be there for THAT?) But after all of that, they finally had a day to relax. No W.I.R., no Perry, no nothing.

   But then Mr. Davenport ran in, frantic.

   "Hey, aren't you supposed to be with Tasha?" Bree asked. 

   "Let's be honest, she needed a break," Skylar said. Everyone agreed and turned their attention to Mr. Davenport.

   "Guys, this is serious!" Mr. Davenport exclaimed.

   "Well, then you'll have to save it for  tomorrow," Kaz said. "Today is a chill day."

   "The Arcturion was stolen."

   "Stolen? You said it would be safe in Facility Y!" Chase exclaimed.

   "It's my most secure facility, I don't know how anyone could've got in there!"

   "Is there any security footage?" Marcus asked.

   "No, it was deleted."

   It had to be Roman and Riker. There were no other people after the Elite Force. Plus, with their shapeshifting abilities, getting into Facility Y may have been a breeze. Everyone else seemed to think the same.

   "They're trying to get Rodissius's powers back!" Oliver realized.

   "But if someone touches it, they die, right?" Marcus asked. "Problem solved."

   "They're smarter than that. They could find out that indirect contact won't kill you. Then they'll be unstoppable!" Skylar said.

   Mr. Davenport nodded gravely. "Everyone needs to be on high alert- hey, where's Douglas?"

   "Mission Command," Marcus answered.

   "Well, get him up here!"

   Marcus was back in seconds. 

   "What was that for?" Douglas asked. He didn't seem angry or annoyed, only confused. 

   Mr. Davenport got Douglas up to speed. '-and that's why we're on high alert."

   "It's gotta be Roman and Riker, right?" Douglas asked. "I mean, who else would it be?"

   "That's what we were thinking," Mr. Davenport said. 

   Chase folded his arms. "So what's the plan?"

   Mr. Davenport didn't answer for a minute but the silence was as good as words. 

   "YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN?!" Chase shrieked.

   "Well... no. Not yet. But I'll come up with one because I'm a genius! Ha!"

   Everyone rolled their eyes. No matter the circumstances, Mr. Davenport somehow always managed to make it about him.

   "Which means you've gotta be more careful going to the W.I.R.," Douglas told Marcus, who nodded in return.

   "The what?" Mr. Davenport asked.

   "I'll tell ya later," Douglas said. He looked at Marcus and mouthed 'No I won't.' Marcus managed to hold in a laugh.

   Mr. Davenport moved on. "I'm going back to Mission Creek to be with Tasha and Naomi, so you can call me if you need help." 

   The team looked at each other and simultaneously nodded. There would be no calling Mr. Davenport. Ever.

   "Wait! You need to take Eddy!" Bree exclaimed. "He somehow hacked into the penthouse, like he did at the academy." Marcus had forgotten about Eddy. Most likely because he'd spent the majority of his time at the W.I.R. and not at the penthouse. The others, though, were constantly complaining. 

   Mr. Davenport laughed. "So that's where he went! Sorry guys, but Tasha would kill me if I brought him back."

   Eddy suddenly appeared on a screen. "Good! I needed a break from... Tasha," Eddy said, spitting out Tasha's name as if it physically hurt him.

   "And we needed a break from you," Mr. Davenport replied. Seeing everyone's death glares directed right at him, he made his way to the exit. "You know what? I'm gonna go. Good luck!" It was unclear whether he was wishing them luck with Eddy or with the stolen Arcturion situation. Whichever it was, he ran off with a shrill scream as Bree directed a proton ring -- one of her new superpowers -- at his head.

   "You need to find evidence. And fast," Skylar told Marcus.

   "Yeah, I know. I'll go tomorrow."

   Everyone nodded before sitting back down to watch their movie. It was, as Kaz said, still their chill day, and they could worry about saving the world tomorrow.   

~~

   THUS THE PLOT THICKENS. Tell me what you thought, comments make my day!

   Jesus loves y'all!

   BionicallyChristian out!