The Offer

This chapter is dedicated to Macee2323.

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

   The stares. The whispering. The crossed arms. Marcus hated all of it.

   Debating on whether to stay and help fight or go now, he was almost hit with electrokinesis, courtesy of Sebastian. Luckily, he whipped out his force field with super speed.

   "Well, that was easy," Marcus remarked tauntingly.

   "Oh, it's on!" Sebastian replied.

   Getting out his handmade staff, he blew on an end and a stun dart came out the other. Sebastian was hit square in the face.

   "Daddy, I want a kitty cat," he said in a dream like trance before falling over, unconscious for the time being.

   "That's not my brother," Lexi groaned, facepalming.

   Next Marcus tried to hit Dr. Gao  with his staff/dart staff, but Krane shot a fireball at it.

   Marcus glared at him.

   "Aw, do you want your toy back?" Lexi asked mockingly.

   "Why would I want that when I could do this?" A plasma grenade was the cause of Lexi's second unconscious endeavor that day.

   Something sprang the rest of the Davenport's into the fight, minus Mr. Davenport, who was trying to calm Naomi down. Marcus wasn't sure what, but he liked it.

   Giselle got out her infamous electro whip, and Leo asked,"How many do you have and where can I get one?"

   Rolling his eyes, Marcus punched Giselle in the back.

   "So that's how you wanna play, is it, traitor?" she menacingly asked.

   "Hate to break it to ya, but I've been playing it this way since day one," Marcus informed her, attempting to shoot electrokinesis at her.

   She quickly dodged, and tried hitting him with her electro whip. Marcus ducked under it, and succeeded in knocking her out with electrokinesis.

   Looking for who to fight next, Marcus saw that everyone was paired up. Some, however, were fighting a losing battle. Namely Chase versus Krane. Adam was fighting Tank, Bree was fighting Roman, Douglas was fighting Dr. Gao, and Leo was fighting Riker.

   "Riker!" Roman called. Abandoning Leo, he ran to his brother. They touched hands and turned into what looked like a huge black cloud.

   "Their black swarm!" Chase exclaimed.

   That's impossible! How do they do that?!

   As everyone stared, something broke through the ceiling.

   "Elite Force!" a teenage boy yelled.

   Three teenagers, two boys and one girl, came plummeting down.

   "Kaz! Oliver! Skylar!" Bree exclaimed.

   Didn't Roman and Riker want two guys named Kaz and Oliver?

   "Woah, is this a family gathering? How dare they interrupt!" the same guy who yelled "Elite Force" said.

   "Kaz, these are others villains we've fought over the years," Chase explained.

   "Can we get back to the back swarm?" the girl asked.

   "Here's the plan: Oliver, you, Skylar, and Kaz take down the black swarm. Bree, Leo, and I will take down Krane. Adam, keep fighting Tank. Douglas, you work on Dr. Gao. Go!" Chase ordered.

   Well, they don't need me anymore. I'm good to go, I guess.

   Besides, Marcus didn't want to be around the people he tried to kill (and who were most likely still mad at or terrified of him) any longer than necessary.

   Beginning to super speed away, he felt someone catch his arm. As he turned around, he expected to see Krane, the only one fast enough to catch him. Instead he found Douglas.

   Great. How awkward.

   "I'm not letting you run away again."

   Pulling his arm away, Marcus replied, "And I'm not gonna let you take me to jail!"

   "I'm not taking you to jail, Marcus," Douglas said reassuringly. "You saved us."

   Marcus gave his creator a strange look.

   "Then what do you want? You have your kids. You don't need me anymore."

   "I wanted to give you my offer again: we can be a family."

   "What do you want from me? Last time it was to get you outta the restraints."

   Douglas smiled at Marcus.

   "I just want you to be my son again."

   Oh, that last part!! It's killing me with joy! I LOVE family stuff!
   Ahem.
   Anyhoo, what'd you guys think? Good? Bad? The best thing you've ever read in your whole entire life?? (Okay, now I'm just getting ahead of myself.) But in all seriousness, I'd love to know what you think.
   Jesus loves y'all!
   BionicallyChristian out!