The "Bar"

Disclaimer: I don't own Lab Rats.

            ~~Two weeks later~~

   Marcus had been wallowing in guilt with a hint of self pity for two weeks now. He wasn't sure he could take much more, but there wasn't anything to do. He didn't have a family, some friends, a purpose, anything! He simply wandered the streets of Centium City aimlessly.

   Doing it again, he stumbled upon someone walking through what looked like a solid wall. (A/N: Anybody else getting some Harry Potter vibes?) It'd been a seemingly normal teen boy with a scowl on his face.

   Intrigued, Marcus slowly walked in behind him. What he found looked like a bar. If it didn't have a secret entrance, a poster of the Davenports covered in darts and food, or signs prohibiting alcohol, he'd consider it a normal, everyday bar.

   Then he saw what gave a shiver down his metal infrastructure.

   Giselle.

   Running out, he breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't seen him. Not that he couldn't take her, he just didn't want to.

   What is she doing? What is that place?

   Deciding to investigate, he "borrowed" an all black outfit to hide his identity. (A/N: Disguise is seen in the picture above the title.)

   Walking back in, Marcus took a deep breath. He hoped this would fool them.

   "Who are you?" a man with a Darth Vader-esque mask asked suspiciously.

   "One who has been defeated by those wretched Davenports," Marcus replied, using a deeper voice to throw them off.

   "Krane, who's this?" Giselle asked, walking over to the two.

   "He says he's been defeated by the Davenports, too."

   "Well, without a fellow villain's help, he wouldn't have gotten in here," Giselle said. "What's your name?"

   It's good that she bought it, but I didn't try think of a name! What's wrong with me?!

   Before Marcus could answer, two identical teen boys walked in.

   "This the local anti-Davenport hangout?" one asked.

   "Who are you two?" Marcus asked, trying to blend in with the others.

   "The name's Roman. This is my brother Riker. We have a proposition. Help us defeat the Davenports, and we'll help you conquer."

   Krane and Giselle smiled, while Marcus stood frozen in place.

   Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It'd been approximately two hours. Roman and Riker had told all those there the plan, because apparently the Davenports had had their hands full.

   There was Dr. Gao, who approved of Marcus after being insulted by him. He had said, "I like him. He's mean, even to fellow villains."

   There was Sebastian, the boy he'd followed. He was Krane's apparent son. His siblings, Lexi and Tank, were there, too. Tank was like a mini Adam who only talked in grunts. Lexi just seemed like a normal girl to Marcus. Finally, Sebastian was the brains behind the three of them, similar to Chase.

   The plan was laid.

   Each person had a part, some bigger than the others, but still.

   Sebastian was to lead them to a cage in the hidden "bar." But he was first to kidnap some baby named Naomi, whoever that was.

   Marcus, Lexi, and Tank were to watch the Davenports when they were there.

   Krane, Dr. Gao, and Giselle were working on an updated Triton App. When used, it would control your brain permanently.

   Roman and Riker would then bring two people named Oliver and Kaz to their dad. Rodissius, was it? Marcus wasn't too sure, and he really didn't care.

   He had a plan of his own. And it didn't align with the others'.

   Huh, so I did get another chapter done before camp! Awesome! I may get another one up today, but I don't know. I still have to finish packing.
   Anyway, about the actual chapter. Elite Force characters have finally been mentioned! Not Skylar, but don't worry, you'll see her soon. ;)
   I'm really excited for the next chapter. Are you guys? What do you think is gonna happen? Any suggestions? Tell me in the comments!