This is your fault! One-shot

Hey! So this one-shot will be OOC you'll see why! And they're will be murder in this story! I warned you!
Diane's POV.
Elizabeth just started at our school and became my best friend. She doesn't know about King and I but she knows I'm with someone. I also know she's in love with Meliodas the leader of our little group.

"Good morning Elizabeth!" I said running towards her waving my hand back and forth. "Morning." She said and walked past me walking over to Ban and Meliodas.

I stopped walking and put my hand down. My smile disappeared and it looks like I have seen a ghost. You might want to know why I'm so shocked...Well Elizabeth always says hi and gives hugs every morning.

King comes over to me and we walk to class together like Elizabeth and I always do. Meliodas walked over to me when he saw my frown. "Are you okay?" He asked sitting down beside me. "No...Elizabeth has been...Ignoring me this morning." I told him laying my head on my desk.

"Hmmm...That's not like her...." He said deep in thought. I looked up at him and shook my head "Maybe she just had a bad morning!" I said looking at her speaking with Elaine.

"Maybe...Who knows? But whatever's going on will be over soon." He assured putting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled and sat up again "Thank you Meliodas! I feel much better now..." I said and he left. I looked over at Elizabeth and saw Elaine and her were looking at me. They looked away and crossed they're arms.

I took a deep breath and calmed down and started writing on the table. The teacher walked in and started the lesson. I looked out the window and didn't hear what he said.

After school.
I walked out of school and found Elizabeth looking at her phone not even waving to Ban when he waved to her. I am SO tired of her b*llsh*t so I walked up to her grabbed her phone and put my hand up in the air so she couldn't reach it. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!? I yelled in her face.

She jumped a bit and then sent me a glare. "Talk woman! I know you can!" I yelled and that was enough to get her talking. "What do YOU want?!" She asked harsh getting closer to my face I rolled my eyes. "You've been ignoring me ALL day! What's going on?" I ask looking around. "You know what's going on...You stole Meliodas from me...NO ONE STEALS MY MAN!" She yelled and picked up a rock and hit me with it. And everything became dark.

Meliodas POV.
I got out the school walking with King we were talking about me telling Elizabeth my feelings. When we came out we found blood on the ground "Who's is this?" I ask looking back at King. He shrugged "How should I know?" He asked and pulled out his phone "Diane was supposed to meet me here...Maybe something happened to her...!" King said and called her she didn't answer.

"Maybe she had some homework to work on...Don't worry!" I said calming him down he nodded and we kept walking home. When I got in the door at my house I got a text from Elizabeth. "Hey Meliodas I was wondering if I could ask you a question?" She wrote I got confused why she didn't ask me at school.

"Sure! What's up?" "Well would you...I don't know...Go in a date with me?" My eyes widened and I start panicking so as stupid as I am I write. "No sorry!" After I pressed send I hit myself WHY DID I DO THAT?! I ask myself...

Diane's POV.
I woke up tied up to a chair in a dark room "What's going on?! Who's here?!" I yelled trying to get free footsteps came closer and closer and CLOSER! Until the person who captured me stood in front of me. "Elizabeth?" I ask with my eyes wide open she laughs and shows me her phone.

"You see this? It's ALL YOUR FAULT! That he doesn't want to date me!" She yells and kicks me in the head. "What are you wearing? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" I yell and she sits down on the floor in front of me. "This is just an outfit I stole from Meliodas...It's his gym uniform...It smells like him and his sweat is in it too!"

She licked the top of the shirt she was wearing "And why Your here well...I'm going to kill you!" She said showing me a kitchen knife she had in her hand. I gulped and closed my eyes "PLEASE DON'T! I WILL GET YOU A DATE WITH HIM JUST PLEASE!!" I yelled and opened my eyes again she was kissing a photo of Meliodas and then licks the shirt again.

"Oh...I would appreciate that but..No." She said and walked over to a table with gloves, a towel and water. She pour water on the knife and dry it off she out on her gloves and then pick up the knife again. "Let's get this over with!" She said walking over to me.

She put the knife to my neck "Should I...slice your throat or stab you...?" She asked her self she nodded and smelt the shirt. "The shirt tells me to to stab." She pressed the knife against my stomach and it went through I coughed up blood and everything started to get dark. I closed my eyes letting my head fall down and I couldn't open them again.

Elizabeth's POV.
The next day of school I dressed up pretty just for Meliodas I wanted to tell him face to face that I REALLY wanted to go on that date...I mean how could he say no face to face?

Meliodas was talking with a worried King and Ban

Meliodas was talking with a worried King and Ban. I walked up to him and took a deep breath. "Can we uh...Talk?" After I killed Diane yesterday I felt like myself again. He followed me to a private place at school. "I REALLY! Want that date to happen...I know you and Diane are a thing but—" Meliodas interrupted.

"We're not together! Her and King are!" My eyes widened I start to shake and a tear fell down my cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I push it off and hit him in the stomach...

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"