What if...? Part 2 Merlin x reader.

(Y/n)=Your name
(F/c)=Favorite color
(H/l)=Hair length
(H/c)=Hair color
(E/c)=Eye color
(G/n)=Girl name
(B/n)=Boy name

Merlin's POV.
Elizabeth grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and ran upstairs I smirk and chuckle making everyone else look weird at me. "She/he really showed how brave she/he is when fighting...But she's/he's showing the soft and nervous side of herself/himself...That's interesting kind of like Elizabeth." I say and they all nod "We're excited to see her/him fight. But anyway Merlin...Whenever someone who aren't a part of our gang does anything for you..You don't really care so why did you decide to care about her/him?" Meliodas asks

I look away for a second and then look back at them "I have a good feeling about her/him." Elizabeth came running down and yelled "SHE'S/HE'S READY!" We all turn around and look at Elizabeth "Okay then let's get...Star..ted." He/she walks down and smiles at us "Alright what do you want me to do?" (Y/n) asks Meliodas walks over to her/him and smiles "We'll be testing you to see if we want you to help Elizabeth or if you can help us in fights."

She/he nods "Okay Meliodas I'm gonna do my best!" She/he says and walks over to Elizabeth "That's what everyone says before they fail...Most of the time that is." Meliodas commented back making Ban laugh. I glared at the two and they stopped laughing. I looked back at (Y/n) and she/he smiled and he/she grabbed a tray when people started to walk in and she/he was surprisingly good at talking to the people even make them laugh making a few jokes here and there (most of them were so bad that people laughed at how bad it was.) And they love her and it was like this all day until closing time.

"Well would you look at that? You did good not like Elizabeth's first day. The first time she was serving she fell and spilled everywhere." Meliodas says and we all laugh (including Elizabeth.) "If your still up for it and want to go out and show me you can fight? I'll even help you get better if you'd like?" He offers (Y/n) hesitates for a bit but eventually nods and they set up a plan. "Oh um pardon me....Where am I going to sleep?" We all stopped moving "Uh...you can sleep in Merlin's room Merlin doesn't sleep as much and beside you two seem like good friends so I don't think the both of you will mind...Am I right?" Meliodas says and I notice her/him looking at me I smile and nod. "I guess that's alright..Just don't touch any of my stuff without permission." (Y/n) bows and yells "OF COURSE MRS.MERLIN THANK YOU!" I laugh and pat her/his head. "You don't have to be so formal. Just call me Merlin." I say and put my hand back to my side. (Y/n) nods and laughs "Sorry I'm just used to act/talk formally.." he/she says and looked away towards the front door of the boar hat. "Alright then let's get to fighting or do you want to wait until tomorrow?" Meliodas asks (Y/n). He/she looks back at us mostly on Meliodas. "I'm pretty beat...Will it be alright if I take rest for now?" We all laugh. "Of course follow me." I say I grab (Y/n)'s hand and show her the way.

(Y/n) POV.
A bright light blinded me as I opened my eyes I quickly closed them and put a hand to block it. The window was open and the cold breeze hit my skin making the hair on my body rise. I stand up letting my feet hit the cold floor. "I see you're up." I jump back "Merlin you scared me!" I say and hit her playfully on the shoulder.

She laugh "I'm sorry. Did you sleep well?" I nod and look away "So this is what your room looks like. I couldn't really see anything yesterday since it was dark." I say and look at her desk there's a book with 'spells' written as the tittle. Some positions here and there around the room but a lot on her desk. A weird looking necklace, paper and some pens. "Hahaha yeah. It's messy but I didn't think you'll mind since you only sleep in here." She explains and opens the door to her room. "Yeah I don't mind. You've all been so kind to me and I am grateful for everything you've done for me" I say as we walk inside the boar hat to see everyone getting ready for something. "Oh what's this for?" Merlin asks and walks in me following in suit. "Well everyone is getting a party ready since (Y/N) is officially a part of the team. And I'm getting ready to practice battling with her."  Meliodas explained with a smile. "Well I didn't expect me joining being such a big occasion but oh well..But since when was I officially a part of the group?" I ask and walk towards him.