Magic? Or was it meant to be? Diane x Reader.

Your POV.
Hello my name is (Y/n) Liones and I'm 16 years old and I live in Liones. Yep in one of the richest kingdoms in the world. But just because we're rich doesn't mean it's an AMAZING town. I hate it here. All the people are fake and everyone treats us so nicely but when we're not around they are like wild animals. I once walked around in a disguise and a lot of men tried to...Do stuff...When they wouldn't stop I revealed myself and they said sorry a million times and promised me they wouldn't do it again...But two days later I saw them doing it to a different woman.

I wish I was brave and strong enough so that I could help her. But if I just revealed myself again they would probably tell my father and then I won't be allowed to do anything and I'll always need a guard with me everywhere. Even tough there is a knight I like and we talk all the time. She is very nice and she seems to like to talk to me. Other guards and knights are kind of scared 'cause they're afraid they'll do something that doesn't seem nice and I'll tell my father. But if they would give a chance they would see I'm not like that. All I want is to make friends fall in love...But it's hard when you're royalty and everyone looks up to you.

But when I'm with Diane...Everything feels weird. I feel like I'm a normal person who has a normal life. I'm not saying that I hate my life but I just wish I was someone else. I strong woman/man who lives in the town with her/his husband or wife and with her/his kids and could do things on her/his own. And without anyone following her/him around when she/he goes out to buy food or anything else. And Diane...When I'm with her it feels like that. I am just a normal person no one special. I wish it was always like that I don't understand how Elizabeth, Veronica and Margaret can take it. I'm slowly going crazy I talk to myself in my room and usually lock myself in it just to feel normal.

I hear a knock on the door which stops me from writing in my diary and look up. I see Diane's beautiful and bright face as the door opens. "Hey! I mean princess your father is calling for you and your sisters." She says I giggle and nod "I'll be down in just a moment." She nods and bows and closes the door again. I close my diary and put in under my (f/c) bed and make sure the sheets hit the floor so my bed looks normal. I make sure my pillows and duvet are in the right place and make sure my room looks like it should be. I quickly put on my high heels and run out my room. I stop at the stairs and walk down slowly lifting my dress a bit. "There she is. Welcome we've been waiting." I hear father say I bow when I reach the end of the stairs. "I'm sorry. I was making my room look presentable." My sisters and father laugh "It's alright sweetheart but next time come down when your asked for the room can wait." I nod and intertwined my hands and stood up straight next to Elizabeth.

"You all may be wondering why we brought you all here and why it's not in the throne room like usual. Well Margaret would you like to present him?" She nods and bows we turn our heads to look at her. "Sisters I'm saying this happily when I tell you I'm getting married." My eyes widened just like Veronica and Elizabeth but I yell "WHAT?! BUT DAD HASN'T FOUND A PRINCE YET!" Father and Margaret start laughing "No but I found my dream prince!" She says and the door open and in come...GIL-THUNDER?! "BUT HE-!" I wasn't allowed to finish my sentence "Yes we know he's a knight but. When you fight for love you fight stronger." My father says I nod. "Good day princesses. I hope you accept me as much as your sister has." Veronica and Elizabeth smile and bow "We accept this. We're happy our sister has found the one." I nod and look away sighing. "She's lucky I have to marry someone I'm forced to." I think and look at the ground. I turn away towards the door and make a run for it. I hear my sisters yelling for me but I just run.

I run inside my room and slam the door shut locking it and sit up against it. I start crying and I don't even know why. Pictures of Diane cross my mind and then I see white. I stand up and I wipe the tears away from my eyes. I look around the white room "IS ANYONE HERE?!" I yell as I start walking. There is nothing here everything is just white and there's not one person in sight. I start running as I look around panicking "HELLO ANYONE PLEASE!" I yell and my breath goes faster. I trip on something that I can't see. "Did I trip over my own legs?" I allow to ask myself out loud  because no one is here. "Alright don't freak out (Y/n) you can find a way out." I say and get up from the ground.  "Hello dear." I hear someone say I jump and turn around. An old woman and an old man were standing there smiling at me. "Um excuse me do you know where I am?" I ask they look at each other and laugh. "Of course we do. This is where e live. You can't see the beautiful scenery because you haven't got your powers yet." The woman explains I tilt my head to the right. "Powers?"

"Yes my dear. Would you like to know about them?" The man asks I nod. "But can I know your names first?" They nod "I'm Linda and this is Zeke. We're the goddesses helpers." Linda explains while bowing. "We got orders to give you your powers." says Zeke and they walk closer to me. "WAIT! What are these powers?" I ask and put my hands in the air to stop them from getting closer. They both laugh "You don't have to be afraid dear. Your powers are healing and the power of love. If you feel someone is meant together and you can feel they're slowly leaving each other. Just you giving the one touch they'll be sure again." Explained Zeke. "How do I know?" I ask and put my hands down to my sides. "Trust me you'll now. It's the feeling of falling in love. If you're around a couple who are unsure and they're meant to be you'll feel like you're falling love." Linda explains hugs my body from the right. Zeke joins and hugs me from the left. A bright light shows I close my eyes.

When I open my eyes again I see my room. "(Y/N) OPEN THE DOOR!" I hear a voice yell from the other side of the door. I get up from the ground "(Y/N) PLEASE!" It sounds like a girl that's all I can tell. I unlock the door and open it and see Diane my heart started beating faster. Her eyes widened "(Y---(Y/N) what---Your eyes..." I raise an eyebrow "What is it Diane? You're acting strange." I say and put my hand on her forehead. "You're not warm so you don't have a fever." I say Diane starts smiling "I understand now.." I tilt my head "Diane...?" She grabs my hand "Come with me." She says and drags me out of the palace. She takes me to a hill almost out of the city. "So you got your powers huh?" I nod and look away "How do you know?" I ask then look back at her. "'Cause when you touched me. I wasn't unsure anymore." She says my eyes widened. "Who is it? 'cause now that you say it my heart beat went fast when I saw you." She giggles and grabs my hand "I thought you knew silly." She says and grabs my chin with her other hand. Our lips meet each other and the only thing you could hear was out heartbeat and the wind. We part and smile looking at each other. "I love you (Y/n)" Diane says "I love you too."