Merry Christmas special

Elizabeth's POV.
Christmas ahhh lovely Christmas! I am putting the last trays of candy on the tables and call for Meliodas to come downstairs. I bow when I see him "Merry Christmas sir Meliodas."  He smiles and gives me a hug his face on my boobs. He let's go and looks around "Merry Christmas to you Elizabeth! Where are the others?" I sigh and sit down on a chair by one of the tables and took a piece of chocolate in my mouth. "You really don't remember do you?"

He shakes his head and then tilts it to the right I sighed again and looked down at the dark brown wood of the table. "Was it something important?" He asks and sits down somewhere close to me. "Not really only for me I guess." I stood up and went upstairs changing into some warm clothes and put on my boots and jacket. I walk downstairs Meliodas stand up trying to stop me but I walk past him and outside.

I walk towards the town with big steps (walking fast)  I see King and Diane in the distance walking hand in hand around the town looking at different things. I walk up to them "Oh hey Elizabeth! Did Meliodas walk into a store you didn't want to go in? He's always like that." King says I shake my head and look down. "Hey are you okay?" Diane asks  grabbing my shoulders "He forgot.." I say she frowns. "How could he forget that you two finally have alone town walking through the town?" Diane asks tilting her head to the left.

"It's alright I'll just walk around and find some gifts for all of you instead...Everything is set up at the boar hat." They nod and look at each "Do you want to walk around with us?" King asks I shake my head and walk past them "I'll find something to do!" I yell and start walking around the town looking at different stores and bought gifts for everyone.

When I got back everyone were already here and sitting around a table with food in front of them. I put the gifts under the tree and sat down next to Ban "Heya Elizabeth! Why were you still out? Did you tell captain to leave you?" I shook my head and whispered the situation in his ear he sighs and looks down. "Were you sad?" He asks and looks up at me I open my mouth to say no but nothing comes out so I just nod. "But it's no problem!" I quickly say he stands up and walks upstairs.

Some minutes later he comes down the stairs with Meliodas who was looking at the ground looking sad. He looks up and makes eye contact with me his eyes widened and he hugs me tightly. "Can we talk outside?" He asks I nod and we walk outside and sit down on the grass.

"I'm so stupid! I completely forgot about all of this!" I smile and pat his back "It's alright Sir Meliodas. I shouldn't have reacted like I did..." I say and hug my knees. He shakes his head and turns to me I turn to him and he pulls me closer our mouths inches apart. "Look up." He says I get confused but look up.

He's holding a mistletoe above our heads I blush and look down but her uses his other hand to lift my chin and quickly goes in for a kiss. A passionate one may I add. We part from each other to catch our breaths we both smile and look at each other. "I love you Elizabeth....I mean it." He says resting our foreheads against each other's. "I love you too sir Meliodas." I say back and grab a hold of his hands. "Oh and uhh It's Meliodas not 'sir Meliodas' got it?" He says making me giggle. "Right." We stand up and walk inside and have an amazing time together with everyone.

So this might be a bit out of character but It's Christmas! That reminds me.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! If you don't celebrate then I hope you had/ will have and amazing day!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️