King X Reader #1

(Y/n)= Your name
(E/c)=Eye color
(H/l)= Hair length
(H/c)=hair color.
Kings POV (before tsds)
(Y/n) and I have been flying around laughing and talking. We decided to take a break at the waterfall and sit down a bit. "You sure you don't have ANYTHING to do today?" She/he asked hugging her/his knees looking at the waterfall.

"Yeah I'm sure. And if they find something for me to do Elaine got it covered she promised me." She/he nods and we both laugh. "I still can't believe your still my friend after 2 years." (Y/n) says putting her/his right hand in her left pocket. "How can I not? Your funny always making me get in a good mood." I say and look back at the waterfall. "You know King...I'm really sorry! I'm not the best friend you could have when I say this." 

She/he looked away from me and took something out her pocket. "I was told not to be around you anymore...So I bought you something to remember me by." She/he says and hands me a bracelet

(Pick one for yourself and one for King

(Pick one for yourself and one for King.)
"Thank you so much! But who told you to stay away...?" I ask putting on the bracelet "Helbram...He says I took his best friend away from him. Don't tell him I told you okay?" (Y/n) says and rubs the back of her/his neck. "Right...I won't but...Why don't you let me have a talk with him and stay with us?" I ask looking at the ground sad "He said he would kill my family and I if I didn't leave...Like leave forever..." She/He says and walks away a bit but stops up "I love you King." She/He says and flew away "NO (Y/N) WAIT!" I yell but she/he kept on flying away.

(Y/n) POV.
It's been I don't know how long since I left...I heard the tree burned down when King wasn't 'home' and I was upset to know but I know he has an explanation that no one wants to hear. I want to take down the holy knights when I heard they are going for the seven deadly sins and I know King is in that group. I fly towards a tree to sit and calm down on I have been flying for five hours I need a break.

I find a perfect tree I sit down crossing my arms looking around at the view. My (h/l) (h/c) blowing in the wind (if you have short hair then forget about it...) my (e/c) eyes shined as I look around me making sure no one's here to attack. I sigh and close my eyes making myself comfortable. "HEY!" Someone yelled I opened my eyes and looked down a blonde haired boy and a silver haired girl were looking up at me. I sigh and fly down to them "Can I help you with anything?" I ask putting my hands on my hip.

"We would like to ask you if you know anything about the holy knights? We want to take 'em down." The blonde haired boy says pointing towards more people a giant a fairy and...I don't know who that is. "Well guess we have something in common...I don't really know much about 'em other than...One of them is my brother/sister...(If you din't have a sibling just make one up :) Thank you <3)  I always wanted to kill him/she when I found out." I said and crossed my arms. "REALLY?!" The girl asks putting her hands up I nod and look at the ground.

"Anyway sorry I don't have any useful information." I say and shrug getting ready to fly away when another boy runs over. "WAIT!" I look at him confused and my eyes widened "Ki..King?" I ask he nods and hugs me tight "We'll give you some time." They say and walk away he starts to cry and I shush him calming him down. "I thought *sob* you were *sob* dead." He says and let's go off me looking into my eyes. "Of course I'm not! You know I'm a fighter!" I say and grab his hand looking at the bracelet I gave him a long time ago.

"Hey (Y/n)...About the thing you said before you left..." He says and rubs his arm shyly when I let go of his arm. "Oh 'I love you' Yeah...Heheheheheh What about it?" I ask smiling tilting my head to the side. "Did you mean it?" He asks taking a deep breath and let it out. "I did....Look I know you liked Diane maybe still do...But I wanted you to know how I felt for once so I decided I would when I left..." I explain looking up at the sky.

"(Y/n).....Diane and I....We're not a thing and I know she's not in love with me and it hurts...So I can't really do this right now...I'll tell you when I'm ready to return your feeling." He says and turns around walking back to his friends. I smile and fly away tears falling down my face as I laugh "How stupid of me...I should have known." I say and fall to the ground 'cause I'm so exhausted. I sit on the ground and cry while laughing and eventually fall asleep.

When I woke up I was in the same place but someone were looking at me. It was a girl no doubt about it she's tall and big...I sit up and groan holding putting a hand against my head. "OH GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?!" The girl says loud and sits down licking me up and standing up it was then I realized. "Oh hi Diane! It's me (Y/n)!" I say with a fake smile "OMG I didn't notice it's so great to see you (Y/n)!" She says and put me up to her cheek as I hug it. "It looks like you've been crying. You alright?" She asks and sits down still holding me. "Yeah I just...King turned down my confession..." I say and look down at her palm.

"OH THAT'S HORRIBLE! I'M SO SORRY! I'M HERE FOR YOU (Y/N)!" She says and gives me a sad smile "Thank you Diane...I just I'm hunting down the holy knights 'cause they were going for you guys...And King is in your group so I wanted to protect him..." I say and look up at her purple big eyes. "Awww...That's so nice and it shows how much you love him (Y/n). It's nothing to be ashamed of!" She says and sets me down on the ground. "Yeah right...I should get going Diane it was great getting all of this out..." I say and rub my right arm with my left hand.

"Of course! I should probably get going too the others are probably wondering where I am..." Just as she said that we heard a familiar voice calling for her and flew over to us. "Oh...H...Hi (Y/n)..." King says sitting down on Diane's shoulder. "I got to go...My friends are already at our meeting destination bye..." I say and quickly run away a bit then fly. To tell the truth I don't have any friends...I had to lie so it wouldn't look suspicious...

I hope one day King will like me back...And I told Diane I like him so nothing can go wrong right?

Hey everyone! There will be a part 2 if you want it! Again I have writers block so it was pretty hard to find something to write about but I did it! I just started school too and everything is just a big mess! I promise I'll write as much as I can and try to think of something to write about! If you have any ideas that would help me out I'd be grateful if you told me! Anyway I love you all and see you soon...(I hope..)