Ban X reader

Hey guys so quick before we begin...I wanted to say. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K! IT MEANS SOOOO MUCH TO ME! I love you guys! Now you may read! (Word count 1215)
Your POV.
I woke up the sun shining on my face. I ran away from home so I have no where to stay...! My parents forced me to become a holy knight! I didn't want to but I went through the training. Princess Elizabeth ran away to look for the seven deadly sins to take down the holy knights. I wanted to help her so I am looking for her!

I stood up and felt the cold wind hit my skin making me smile. I made sure everything was in my bag pack and then I went on with my mission. My name is (Y/n) but people call me Black Death because I said I wanted to take the holy knight down and find the seven deadly sins. I looked around at the beautiful nature around me I grew up in the city and I have never seen the outside.

Time skip
After hours of walking I wanted to take a break and get a drink before heading out. I sat down at a table and a girl with silver long hair that was covering one of her eyes walked over to me. "Welcome what would you like?" She asked and bowed I looked at her earrings and I know exactly who she is!

"Elizabeth...May I speak to you in private?" I ask she flinched but nodded and walked won't me outside. I noticed a boy with blonde hair follow ping us. I bowed and said "Princess Elizabeth my name is (Y/n) also known as Black Death. I was looking for you! I want to help you find the seven deadly sins and stop the holy knights!" She smiled and put a hand on my shoulder "Your that knight who went against the holy knights right? I'll talk to my team if you may join us." She said and turned around.

She saw the boy and waved him over he walked over to us and stood next to Elizabeth looking at me up and down. She explained everything to him and he nods "Okay you can join. I'm Meliodas." My eyes widened and I bow "It's a pleasure Meliodas!" I say he laughs and we walk inside.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE'RE CLOSING!" Everyone left except a silver haired guy and a little boy with strawberry blonde hair. I raise an eyebrow and ask their names "King." They boy said "Ban." The silver haired guy says. My eyes widened and I now for them "My pleasure to meet you! I'm (Y/n) also known as Black Death. I stood up against the holy knights and wanted to look for you to put them down." Ban smirks and sit's down next to me.

"Do you know about Diane yet?" He asks and I shook my head "Look outside." Diane the giant was outside and suddenly the ground shakes. When it stops Ban stands up and made a sign for me to follow. "Diane meet our new member she's knows as Black Death." Diane look down at me and smile. "My name's (Y/n)" she picks me up and look at me. "Nice to meet you. I heard you were against the holy knights." I nod and we talk.

Two hours later we arrived at our destination and Diane puts me down as everyone comes out. "Ban look out for (Y/n) I feel something bad coming!" I giggle and shake my head "I can protect myself thank you very much!" I say and cross my arms "Are you really that strong princess?" Ban asked crossing his arms as well and smirking at me. I roll my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

"Fine if I need help jump in I guess." He chuckled and we walked again. There's something about this Ban that makes me interested...I can't be in love right? NO! OF COURSE NOT I JUST MET HIM! I probably just think he's cool! I shake my head and let that idea out of my mind. Ban and Meliodas look weird at me and I began to blush looking away. They laughed which caught King and the girls's attention.

Time skip
It's been two month since we met and I have joined them. Elizabeth and I have become close and she felt like a sister to me and Meliodas and her are together (I ship it) anyway! Ban is always looking after me and every time we have to fight he won't leave my side. I've fallen for him and I literally can't hold it in anymore I need to tell someone!

We were taking a break Elizabeth Diane and I were talking outside while the boys were inside. "So you two like anyone?" Diane ask picking us up so she could see us better. "Well Elizabeth and Meliodas are a thing but what about you (Y/n)?" I blush and look away "SHE DOES!" They both yell at the same time.

"Fine I like Ban!" I say and hide my face with my hands. They scream and Diane drops me on the ground so she could cover her mouth. The boys run out and look weird at us Ban spots me on the ground saying "Ouch." He runs over and helps me up "Are you okay are you hurt?" I shook my head and thank him for helping me. "Hey Ban didn't you want to tell her something?" Meliodas said smirking.

Ban rolls his eyes "Fine...! Follow me." He said and I follow him. We stop when we're a bit away from the others "What's going on?" I ask crossing my arms and lean against a tree. Ban puts his hands next to each side of my head so I couldn't break free. "Wha..what are you-" I was silenced by his lips pressing against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back I could feel him smirk in the kiss. But there's something called oxygen.

We part and he smirks at me "So I guess that's a yes to my question..." He says and put his arms down. "What question?" I ask pushing myself away from the tree. "If you wanted to be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened and I started to blush "Yeah! Sure." I said and we walk back to the others. "I love you (Y/n)" I smile at him "I love you too Ban."

And that's the ending
Hi I'm currently editing some small things so if the stories are still very messy and a lot of errors that's because I'm not gonna edit everything only small things. Thank you (edited March 9th 2021)