A different dimension. King x (Y/n)

King POV.

I walk among the humans everyone looks the same just different shapes and colors. I hate it when everyone looks the same you never know who is who. I sigh I can't find it anywhere. I was told to go look for a portal that everyone is scared of.  And everyone thinks I can close it 'cause I'm a fairy and we have magic! Yeah...No I might not be able to close this portal! I fall to the ground and look around "WHAT THE HELL?!" No one was there but why did it feel like I walked into someone. "I'm so sorry human! I can't find my way home." A girl/boy like voice said but I couldn't see anyone. "Who's there? I can't see you!" I get up "Oh you can't? But I can see you!" She/he says and I feel a hand on mine. "H-HEY!" I yell and the person giggles.

"That's....Interesting. You're a knight...A part of the so called seven deadly. Has a crush on a giant named...Diane and she's the serpent sin of envy. You are mad at a guy named Ban for 'killing' your sister but deep down you know he didn't do it you just don't want to admit it." My eyes widened and I drew my hand away. "WHAT ARE YOU?!" I yell and walk backwards. "I'm a zim fairy." I nod and look around there are no people around.

"Have you asked anyone for help other then me?" I ask if she/he did that would make sense how people know about it. Her/his hand touched my shoulder "No. They couldn't see me so I thought they were ignoring me so I didn't say anything. I guess people from this world just can't see me." I think an then my eyes winded "Which world are you from?" He/she gasped "OH right! How mean of me! My name is (Y/n) I'm from a world named 'Zimzalabim' (I had to put this in! I love my girls!) I'm a so called zim fairy." She/he said and the hand left my shoulder. "I've heard of that world but we keep it a secret from the human. I'm also a fairy but from this world." He/she gasps again. "AWESOME! But why hide it from them?" I didn't answer instead I said "Let's find the portal." I hear the person sighing.

"Yeah your right. My sisters are probably worried about me." She/he says and I feel something under my eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell all of the sudden I see her/him standing in front of me in a bright and colorful long sleeved that fit her/his body perfectly, a skirt/pants and black boots. She/he has beautiful (e/c) eyes and (H/l) (H/c) hair. "So you can see me." He/she says and bows. "Which family are you from?" I ask he/she tensed up and didn't answer. "Why live with humans instead of your people. I know your THE KING of the fairies here." I looked at the ground. "I have to help protect this world and we don't always live in this kingdom we travel around." He/she nods "By the way what was it you put under my eyes?" She/he giggles and some tears fall down her/his cheeks.

"My tears. They can do whatever I want them to. My sisters and other fairies get a jewelry when they  become seven years old their magic is in those. Every fairy is born laughing 'cause we live in a so called festival world. But I was born crying and I had to stay indoors until I knew how to control my powers." He/she explained and I felt kind of sorry for her/him. "Is it nice there?" I ask he/she nods. "Really fun! You never get bored. But...I wanted to see something new and I found the portal and I ended up here." I nod and smile.

"WAIT! Before we leave can I meet your people?" My eyes widened she/he turns to look at me. "I uh...Sure!" He/she jumps up and down. "Can you fly?" She/he asks I nod and flew up in the air. He/she flew up to me and I smiled he/she didn't have wings like I didn't. While flying I couldn't help but look at her/his happy face. "Hey (Y/n). Could you show me your world when we find the portal?" She/he looks at me and nods with a smile "Of course!" Some tears run down her/his cheek. She/he must have noticed my worried look because she/he says "I cry a lot don't worry it just happens even when I'm not sad." I nod and focus on where we're flying.

We arrive and she/he gets a long with everyone. They treat her/him like one of our own and I smile watching her/him running around with the kids mostly but also the other's. "KING YOU HERE?!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around and see Ban. I sigh and fly over to him "What're you doing here?" I ask and cross my arms. "I heard from some people you were talking to nothing and then flew over here. You alright man or are you finally going crazy?" I roll my eyes "I met the person form another world. She's/he's invisible but she/he put some magic on me so I can see her/him and everyone here can see her/him which is kind of weird." I explain. He laughs and hits my shoulder "Good joke King." He yells while laughing "It isn't a joke human." He jumps "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I look to my side and see (Y/n) standing there with her/his arms crossed.

"You must be Ban. I get why King doesn't like you." HE/she says and walks closer to him. "Okay am I going crazy too?" She/he sighs at Ban's response. She/he wiped some tears and put it under his eyes. "WHAT THE?! WHAT ARE YOU?!" She/he laughs and hits Ban on the chest. "My name is (Y/n) I'm a zim fairy from Zimzalabim." She/he walks over to me and grabs my hand. "Anyway King and I better go he needs to see my world before they close the milkshake shop." She/he starts running dragging me along then we both start flying. "Do you know where the portal is?" She/he nods and laughs. "I knew all along! I just didn't want to go back hahaha!"

I shake my head and laugh along with her/him. We rrive at a purple portal and we both go through. I land on top something I open my eyes and see I landed on top of (Y/n). I quickly go off "I'M SO SORRY (Y/N)!" She/he laughed. "Come! You need to taste the milkshake from the shop then we'll try the rides we have here!" I loom around everything is colorful and if you had to go anywhere it's either flying or a loooong roller-coaster that stops at different places around the city. I look straight forward and see a castle "Does the king live there?" I ask she/he turns to me. "Yeah he does. Hey King....You asked about my family earlier do you want to meet them?" I nod with a smile.

"OUR FIRST STOP IS HERE! They have the best milkshake in all of Zimzalabim!" She/he says really excited. I laughed "I can't wait to taste some." I say (Y/n) tells me to sit down and she/he will get the drinks. When she/he came back she/he had four different milkshakes. "Three for you and one for me. There is banana, Chocolate and strawberry I have a (Favorite milkshake)." I nod and say thank you. For some hours we just run around and try different rides. I get greeted by some zim fairies everyone is so nice here and they all look happy. "Alright King...One more ride because I don't feel like flying but you want to meet my family so let's go!" I smile and follow her we sit down and the guy driving the things bows to her/him and I.

We stop at the castle and she/he gets off I look at her/him confused but get out. She waved goodbye to the driver and we walk in the castle. "DAD! SISTERS?!" She yells and down comes five girls running down the stairs. "(Y/N) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" They all yell and hug her like there's no tomorrow. My eyes winded when an older man with a crown on walks in. SHE IS PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY?! "Meet my sisters Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Irene and Yeri. And this is my father the king of Zimzalabim." I bow to them all "This is King. He lives in the kingdom of Liones and he's the king of the fairies in his world." They bow before me. "So you went to another world without me?!" Joy yells and pushes (Y/n) to the ground. "SORRY!" SHE/he says and gets up. "Well I'm going to follow King back to the portal to bring him back." Her/his sisters and father nod.

We flew back to the portal and we both hugged each other. "I had a lot of fun today thanks (Y/n)." I said as we let go of each other. "I should be the one thanking you. Seriously King I hope you'll come back with your friends some day just call me here's my number." I take the note and thank her/him. Her/his next move made me freeze she/he kissed me I had my eyes wide open and I couldn't move at all. She/he pulled away  "CALL ME BYE!" And she/he flew away. I smile and put the note in my pocket and go through the portal.